Thanks to the first two subscribers! - page 3

IvanIvanov:
The "Remove" function is not provided in the service!
There is an "enabled" function. Remove the 'tick' and it will not be visible in the list to others.

IvanIvanov:

On the other hand, technically it is much more convenient for a subscriber, you just throw some money, subscribe to who you have chosen and look once a week in what direction the balance curve is going, I hope the signals will grow to the same level. At least in one of the threads I saw a statement from the developers about the work in this direction.

You will not be disappointed when you get 100% profit on PAMM (+percentage to yours) in a month and only a fixed fee of 0.1% for signals?

pronych:
Won't it upset you when you get 100% profit (+percentage to your own) per month on a PAMM, and only a fixed fee of 0.1% for Signals?
No, it won't :-) If PAMMs die with the development of Signals, you need to be as prepared as possible!

Michel_S:
There is an "Enabled" function there. Uncheck it and it won't be visible to others.
I do so, only logged in users are still visible in "all signals"

IvanIvanov:
No, it won't, :-) If the pams die with the development of Signals, you need to approach it as prepared as possible!
It's a pity you can't give pluses. I'll add you as a friend))

+++ !!! Nice to meet you! Likewise!

pronych:
It's a pity you can't give pluses. I'll add you as a friend)))
I'll be glad to meet you too =)))

Which ratio you give to the trade, manual or ats, can be in the proportions.

Zeleniy:

What ratio do you give to the trade, manual or ats, you can do it in proportions.

100% manual, I only indulge in EAs so far, they help me to test trading ideas over long intervals.

I have recently come to the conclusion that an elementary advisor is able to make more profit than bank deposits in a year.

Of course if you do not mess around with settings and have patience!

IvanIvanov 2012.12.13 12:13 2012.12.13 13:06 #

I have recently come to the conclusion that a simple Expert Advisor is able to make a profit above bank deposits in a year.

Of course, if you don't mess around with the settings at all and have patience!

---

Of course he can, especially on stories.
Reason: