Repetitive patterns and other patterns - page 35

m.butya:

It won't be... I don't get it. But about a hundred kue is intriguing. I can propagate, as there are all the mat-stat proofs available, a long time ago and do not require additional work, in exchange for 1 kue. And it's up to you to decide whether to publish or just see for yourself.

If the question is one kue, I can also join, only the audience demands a full report).

m.butya:

It won't be... I don't get it. But about a hundred kue is intriguing. I can propagate, as there are all the mat-stat proofs available, a long time ago and do not require additional work, in exchange for 1 kue. It ' s up to you to decide whether to publish or just to see for yourself.

1 kue, let me see how much it is, I do not quite understand.

1 Ukrainian credit unit? Or what?

iModify:

1 kUe is how much, I don't quite understand.

1 credit Ukrainian unit? Or what?

1K$, 1K ue, 1000 USD, one thousand American dollars, a grand of quid, a grand, a ton, a slash, etc.

zfs:
If the question is one kuya, I can join in, only the audience demands a full report).

No problem. I don't care how the money is received, one pays or a crowd, whatever. Money earned by blood and sweat or racketeering, it does not matter. And there will be a full report with rigorous formulas, charts, descriptions, as for the guys who themselves are unable to read and understand Vince's "MM maths" etc.

I guarantee that all questions about martingale will go away.

m.butya:

1K$, 1K ue, 1000 USD, one thousand American dollars, a grand of quid, a grand, a ton, a slash, etc.

Can't stand the competition in the job section there will be those willing for 10 credit cards).
Как заказать торгового робота на MQL5 и MQL4
Как заказать торгового робота на MQL5 и MQL4
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
С запуском сервиса "Работа" MQL5.community становится идеальным местом для размещения заказов и оказания услуг программирования. Тысячи трейдеров и разработчиков ежедневно посещают этот ресурс и с легкостью могут помочь друг другу. Для трейдера сервис "Работа" - это легкая возможность получить свой собственный эксперт. Для MQL5-разработчика это возможность легко найти новых клиентов. В данной статье мы рассмотрим возможности этого сервиса.

m.butya:

1K$, 1K ue, 1000 USD, one thousand American dollars, a grand, a ton, a slash, etc.

No problem. I don't care how the money is received, whether it's paid by one person or a crowd, whatever. Blood and sweat money or racketeering, it doesn't matter. And there will be a full report with rigorous formulas, charts, descriptions, as for the guys who themselves are unable to read and understand Vince's "MM maths" etc.

I guarantee that all questions about martingale will go away.

Do you understand yourself what respect you would deserve from your readers if you did this for free?

I would very much like to see Your proof. Proof based on which TC can you provide?

If in general, they do not carry any basis for exceptions and contradictions which abound in our world.

zfs:
Can't stand the competition in the Jobs section, there will be those willing to do it for 10 credit cards).

I'm not imposing. I only got stuck because of the mention of $100k. When I'm not lazy, I sometimes do more in a day. But since all the calculations are already there, besides this is such a trivial topic that only very green newbies are not yet aware of, so just send the archive, all right, so be it for a grand ...

iModify:

Do you realize how much respect you'd deserve from your readers if you do it for free?

I would very much like to see your proof. Proof based on which TC can you provide?

If IN GENERAL they are without any basis for exceptions and contradictions which abound in our world.

"Respect" is not required by me, and even if it was, in what microsociety, among the meat? I benefit from the majority leaking, no one will, for free, in their right mind, destroy common myths. You can hint, but you can poke your nose in, just for the dough.

m.butya:

I'm not imposing. I only got stuck because of the mention of $100k. When I'm not lazy, I sometimes do more in a day. But since all the calculations are already there, besides this is such a trivial topic that only very green newbies are not yet aware of, so just send the archive alright, so be it for a grand ...

"Respect" I don't need, and even if I did, in what microsociety, among the meat? I benefit from the majority leaking, no one in their right mind is going to destroy common myths for free. You can hint, but you can poke your nose in, only for the money.

I don't think he was talking about more than 100 e(diniz) ue :)

Silent:
I doubt he was talking about more than 100 e(diniz) ue :)

Yes. I bet a hundred dollars that Gunya is an empty-nester, and proof that the MACD built on JMA is not the best, won't be.

EvMir:

Yes. I bet a hundred dollars that Gunya is a twat, and proof that the MACD built on JMA is not the best, won't be.

Ok. Then I bet against myself too.

A pattern:

If a war breaks out somewhere, the dollar index starts to rise!

All currencies against the dollar begin to fall in value.

Conclusion:

If there's a war, buy the dollar, sell off everything else.

If the dollar index goes down, wait for a war somewhere...