Suggestions, comments, errors on the Signals service - page 12

sever30:

I suggest registering accounts as a signal without trading history, otherwise all sorts of scammers will overclock one of many accounts and get a nice curve. Subscribers will pay for the signal for some time, until it is gone. And decent, normal traders with unrepresentable yield curve will be at the bottom of the rating because of such machinations. In the future, everyone will do just that, because our people are shrewd.

Do you mean do not register? If so, it seems that now you can see the entire trading history of the account, from which you can draw certain conclusions.

lazarev-d-m:
So it turns out that all the signals, even super profitable ones, are 100% real?

Renat only talked about the lack of technical claims.

I.e. the server of the brokerage company did have such quotes, and the "client" did make such trades.

This does not make them "real".

Do you want a public experiment? I will open an account for $100, I will earn $500 and try to withdraw it.

Then we'll see how real it is. Although, it will cost me $100 and it is unlikely that they will close the kitchen ;)

komposter:

I.e. the server of the brokerage company did have such quotes, and the "client" did make such trades.

Do you want a public experiment? I will open an account for $100, I will earn $500 and try to withdraw it.

Then we'll see how real it is. True, it'll cost me $100, but it's unlikely they'll close the kitchen ;)

It would certainly be an interesting experiment.

komposter:

Then we'll see how real it is. True, it'll cost me $100, but it's unlikely they'll close the kitchen ;)

:-) The kitchen won't take a one-time $500 withdrawal, you'd have to make it up to $10,000 from one hundred... and withdraw the whole amount at once.

IvanIvanov:
:-) The kitchen won't take a one-off for $500... you have to get up to $10,000 from one hundred... and withdraw the whole amount at once.
You probably haven't met any real kitchens... They won't even give away the start-up deposit.

Should the MCs introduce a list of "certified" DCs and only allow them to post signals?

St.Vitaliy:

Maybe MK should introduce a list of "certified" brokerage companies ?

There is no such thing. What's the problem?

They have already imposed certification on MK programmers, and you want to make regulators out of them :)))

If MK gets involved in the brokerage business, it will very quickly run out of MK's business.

PS
http://www.open-broker.ru/ru/mt5/?utm_campaign=MT5&utm_medium=CPC&utm_source=news_on_open_broker_ru&utm_term=vpervie_torgovlya_na_Forts_cherez_metatrader_only_in_Otkritie5&utm_content=MT5_article

sergeev:

There is no such thing. What's the problem?

They have already imposed certification on MK programmers, and you want to make regulators out of them :)))

If MK gets involved in the brokerage business, the MK's business will end very soon.

PS
http://www.open-broker.ru/ru/mt5/?utm_campaign=MT5&utm_medium=CPC&utm_source=news_on_open_broker_ru&utm_term=vpervie_torgovlya_na_Forts_cherez_metatrader_only_in_Otkritie5&utm_content=MT5_article

There appears a certain office "hutortradingliquidity" where its analyst makes millions on a public "real" account. Lines up a number of chickens willing to give in management and students eager to sign up for signals.

It would be nice to be able to go in and see that they actually bought the software, that there are modules of interaction with liquidity sources. Yes and a bonus for the MCs. The option of piracy is nipped in the bud.

St.Vitaliy:

bought the software, that there are modules to interact with sources of liquidity.

You mean they used it to open a profitable forex deal? Don't be silly. Forex is not the stock market. All the trades only the broker's platform knows. Unlike the stock exchange, where the feed is visible to the whole world.
Here I can be your liquidity provider. The broker may also provide you with liquidity. No one forbids it.

Yes, and a bonus for the MCs.

I don't see any bonuses, only losses :)

The option of piracy is cut off at the root.

What? What kind of piracy?

komposter:

Renat was only talking about the lack of technical claims.

Would you like a public experiment? I'll open a $100 account, make $500 and try to withdraw it.

Then we'll assess the real thing. True, it will cost me $100, and the kitchen is unlikely to be closed ;)

I am ready to support the idea and even split the contribution with a certain amount, so as not to be so hurtful at a loss.
Reason: