"My signals" discussion, questions. - page 3

IvanIvanov:
How will it be reflected in the statistics if I withdraw part of the funds from the real account of the signal provider?
The amount of withdrawals is taken into account when calculating statistics. It will not be displayed on the signal page under the amount of deposits yet, but it will be.

marsel:
I don't get it. What do you mean by total statistics?

All accounts are added together and the total income of all accounts in the chart is shown.

I.e. 1 account $20 2 account -$30 3 account -$60 in the end on a separate chart shows the total income (20-30-60) = -$70

Guys, maybe I'm repeating someone else's question now, but still: I don't have a signals tab in the mt5 settings! Maybe I missed something?

Proof:

Guys, maybe I'm repeating someone else's question now, but still: I don't have a signals tab in the mt5 settings! Maybe I missed something?

The tab will appear as soon as the broker updates their server and/or allows signals to be used on a group of accounts.

Try opening a demo on MetaQuotes-Demo and the tab will appear.

Renat:

The tab will appear as soon as the broker has updated its server and/or allowed the use of signals on a group of accounts.

Try opening a demo on MetaQuotes-Demo and the tab will appear.

thank you!

Why did you make it so that after creating a signal, after 20 days I can subscribe, but I can quote for signals after another 10 days?

You don't have to wait 20 days,

However, with free subscribers, it is not possible to set a price,

although when creating the signal it was indicated that a price could be set later,

would like a change, by the end of the test period!

It's kind of weird. Staples comments [tp]

And takeprofits as [partial close]

If the signal is multi-currency, how can I specify a list of currency pairs that must be present in the Subscriber's BC?

IvanIvanov:

You don't have to wait 20 days,

However, with free subscribers, it is not possible to set a price,

although when creating the signal it was indicated that a price could be set at a later date,

Yes, you can not wait. Free signals now do not go through a test period.

Paid ones have a test period, so there is also a ban on pricing a free signal for 30 days.

Reason: