Who can share their experience of using Push notifications in MetaTrader 4 / MetaTrader 5 using MetaQuotes ID? - page 5

In principle, the idea of sending a signal to the terminal is interesting.

Another thing is that technically it is not easy - the terminal will have to keep in constant contact with a special push server.

Although, we can solve the problem perfectly, acting through the brokers' servers, which can instantly within milliseconds deliver such signals exactly to the connected terminals, which are online. The trade servers are just that, push servers with zero latency.

Renat:

Although, we can solve the issue perfectly by acting through the brokers' servers

That's the bomb! There's so much to be made of it, it's scary to think about.

Renat:

Although, we can solve the issue perfectly by acting through broker servers which can instantly deliver such signals within milliseconds precisely to connected terminals which are online. The trading servers are just that, push servers with zero latency.

Great! Let it be, eh?

I'm still in favour of CommandString on the trade server, with MQL5-accessibility.

I.e. for a nice implementation of fictitious orders.

Other special signals on the terminal are against it.

hrenfx:

I'm still in favour of CommandString on the trade server, with MQL5-accessibility.

I.e. for a nice implementation of fictitious orders.

Well... one does not exclude the other.

Other special signals on the terminal are against it.

Justify.

Sending the signal directly (bypassing the trade server) to the terminal can only be necessary in one case:

The trade server is unavailable (not only to you, but also to the Expert Advisor on the VPS), for example, shut down over the weekend for maintenance. And you need to send a signal to disable the EA now, so that when the trade server becomes available to the EA (at this time you will not have access to the network), the EA will not start to trade.

But this situation is, frankly speaking, out of thin air. In all other cases, the trade server will only need to store not only the information about the trade orders on the account, but also some service information (CommandString).

There is already a 99% working solution on any platform. I am only suggesting to legalise fictitious orders by making CommandString.

hrenfx:

Sending the signal directly (bypassing the trading server) to the terminal may only be necessary in one case:

The trade server is unavailable (not only to you, but also to the Expert Advisor on VPS), for example, shut down over the weekend for maintenance. And you need to send a signal to disable the EA now, so that when the trade server becomes available to the EA (at that time you will not have access to the network), the EA will not start trading.

But this situation, frankly, is out of hand. In all other cases it is sufficient to have on the trade server not only information on trade orders of the account, but also some service information (CommandString).

There is already a 99% working solution on any platform. I am only suggesting to legalise fictitious orders by making CommandString.

Yeah. Sounds convincing.

I'm taking a break. "Chapay will think..." :)

The more everything is tied up in the trading server, the more opportunity there is to, er...., hurt the trader. I hope I am making myself clear.

joo:
The more everything will be tied to the trading server, the greater the possibility of, er...., harming the trader. I hope I'm making myself clear.

In this case the trade server is just a transport, which cannot be interfered with by the broker in any way. Even the team's content will not be shown on the server, as the content will be encrypted with a unique key for each client, which is accessible only to the end client.

In addition, every message will be additionally signed with our digital signature and neither the server nor the client will let anything unsigned through.

In other words, the delivery system is secure.

papaklass:
The only thing left to do is to get the broker's approval for such a service:)
Most probably no one will forbid such a function. We will of course tick the permission box on the server.
Reason: