Who can share their experience of using Push notifications in MetaTrader 4 / MetaTrader 5 using MetaQuotes ID? - page 9

It works and always has, although there have been problems recently but I haven't had any problems, I go out every day via android.

Hello.

I'm new here))

Here is a concrete example:

I have an indicator that gives signals (arrows) You can put it on the alert and it has this function.

But how to make signals from this indicator to be sent to Push?

I have set up Push and it works in the test. If you set alert by bid or ask or by timer, Push works.

But how to connect it to my signals?

Files:
xwzvryd.jpg  196 kb

serjpsss:

Hello.

I'm new here))

Here is a concrete example:

I have an indicator that gives signals (arrows) You can put it on the alert and it has this function.

But how to make signals from this indicator to be sent to Push?

I have set up Push and it works in the test. If you set alert by bid or ask or by timer, Push works.

But how to connect it to my signals?

I have to correct it in the indicator code: when creating arrow-signal, I have to send Push message.

barabashkakvn:
You should make some changes in the indicator code: when creating a signal-arrow, you should send a Push message.

I see. That's roughly what I thought. But I've never dismantled the indicators before.

Can you suggest a page that describes how to do it?

(Thank you for the prompt reply))

serjpsss:
It is a crime to disassemble an indicator, but it is a crime to develop an indicator - so you have to start when. There are plenty of articles and a branch of questions on the forum. In general, you should try to figure it out first, and if you don't succeed, then ask questions. https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/6343
Форум трейдеров - MQL5.community
Форум трейдеров - MQL5.community
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: форум по трейдингу, автоматическим торговым системам и тестированию торговых стратегий

barabashkakvn:
The disassembling of the indicator is a crime, but the development of the indicator - so you need to start when. I have a lot of articles and a branch of questions on the forum. The main thing is to try and understand it first, if you fail, ask questions. https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/6343

So how do you change the code without disassembling it? I really want to use this new feature).

I will not experiment, I will leave it in the hands of a programmer.

serjpsss:

So how do you change the code without disassembling it? I really want to use this new feature).

I will not experiment, I will give it to a programmer.

If the indicator code is the source (mq4 or mq5), there is nothing wrong with changing something in it. It is unacceptable to decompile the executable file (ex4 or ex5)

artmedia70:
If the indicator code is the source (mq4 or mq5), then there is nothing reprehensible in changing something in it. There is nothing reprehensible to decompile an executable file (ex4 or ex5)
It was decompiled before me))

serjpsss:
It was decompiled before I did.)
Then it's not right to put it in the public domain. You can see it for yourself and learn from it, since you have it anyway.

artmedia70:
Then - it is incorrect to put it in the public domain. For yourself, you can look at it and learn, since you have it anyway.

That's right. it's not correct. But alas, it's already freely available.

I'm not posting it, I want to attach Push to it. It would bring me joy)))).

Reason: