[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 507

How to re-establish a lost connection with the DC (*****ri), although the internet is active. Communication with other DCs is normal.

yosuf:
How to re-establish a lost connection with the DC (*****ri), although the internet is active. Communication with other DCs is normal.

Call technical support and complain a lot.
You can even shout into the receiver.

Good afternoon, suggest a nifty solution to log one (!!!) message and implement a return while the function returns a long time true, I don't like the unwieldiness in my version, can't think of another solution.

if (Money_Stop()) {
trigger_1++ ;// output once
if (trigger_1 == 1) Print("Not enough money in the account to open an order!");
return (0);
}
else trigger_1 = 0;

bercut0077:

Good afternoon, suggest a nifty solution to log one (!!!) message and implement a return while the function returns a long time truth, I don't like the unwieldiness in my version, can't think of another solution.

you have the right solution in principle.

bercut0077:

Good afternoon, suggest a nifty solution to log one (!!!) message and implement a return while the function returns a long time true, I don't like the unwieldiness in my version, can't think of another solution.

if (Money_Stop()) {
trigger_1++ ;// output once
if (trigger_1 == 1) Print("Not enough money in the account to open an order!");
return (0);
}
else trigger_1 = 0;

Replace trigger_1 variable with bool type

abolk:
call technical support and complain a lot.
you can even shout into the phone.
This is a frontal move. It's more graceful to ping the server, ask your friends from other providers to ping it, call a friend in E-Burgh and ask him to ping the server and run the terminal.
After all this tambourine dancing, I personally had to apologize to the support team and attack the ISP, which failed to connect the channel to my server.

granit77:
This is a head-on move. It is more elegant to ping the server, ask friends from other ISPs to ping it, call a friend in E-burg and ask him to ping the server and run the terminal.
After all this tambourine dancing, I personally had to apologize to the support team and attack the ISP, which failed to connect the channel to my server.
May be coincidence, but yesterday my workplace rejected build 229 and installed 402 and got SL, better not to install it :(

yosuf:

Create a copy of the terminals for the DC by the number of available servers at the DC. Poll terminals for connection. In this way you have an opportunity to avoid "no connection to terminal" situation. With this approach you will always have connection with the terminal through some server. And if the "working" terminal has "lost connection", you can send a command through the terminal of the DC which has connection at the moment.

abolk:

replace trigger_1 variable with bool type

will not work, there are three states.

0 - there is money, 1 - there is no money and a warning should be given, 2,,, - there is no money and a warning should not be given.

if(NumberOfOrders()==0)
{
Print("move");
OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,0.01,Ask,3,Bid-150*Point,Bid+150*Point);
Print(GetLastError());

}

Writes 131 error, changed lot, 1 to 0.1 the same, Alpari account demo 3000$ eurodollar pair.

Function in the condition returns number of orders.

Reason: