Real work on MT5 NDD - page 6

There are no such scripts as there is no need - I decided on an ECN/STP broker a long time ago and trade there. Almost all MT-brokers use STP-bridges on ECN/STP platforms of Currenex and Integral systems. There are exceptions - their own STP-type and ECN/STP-type aggregators. And of course one must choose a broker that does not manipulate prices (and the one whose intermediary it is), providing a transparent pricing scheme. I wrote about it in more detail on the MQL-forums.

aharata:
If you have such literature, is it useful? hrenfx: Are there any ready-made scripts to check your nds, esnos and limiters? Or at least a rating of brokers from you (in person).

He should be writing a book by now. It's going to be a bestseller. In all the pile of books I've read, there's nothing like it.

to hrenfx:

Suggest some more literature useful in your opinion on the subject, if there is any.

I do not know what tol64, why literature, look at his profile, there are all the links you need:-)
hrenfx, after all, there is a demand;-) not only for scripts, but also for an article on brokers' integrity:-)

Not familiar with the literature. Knowledge from practical experience. I've written about brokers in different places on MQL-forums. For example, here and here.
Скачивание тиковых данных - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
Скачивание тиковых данных - MQL4 форум

Get hrenfx banned again.

papaklass:
For articles?

Articles are not likely to be passed at all.

For "baiting" on topics that the mc doesn't approve of, but hrenfx cuts the truth without regard :)

aharata:
I do not know what tol64, why literature, it is enough to look at his profile, there are all the links you need:-)
hrenfx, after all, there is a demand ;-) not only for scripts, but also for an article about the integrity of brokers :-)
The scripts are not just for scripts but also for an article about brokers' honesty. :) But everything else would be very interesting...

papaklass:
If his articles don't make it through, I'm willing to buy them bypassing the MC. So his hard work in writing articles will not go in vain.

That's the theme.

PS This is how traders become writers :)

"Also note that when you use a limit order, you will never get a price worse than the one you specified in the order - i.e. you will either get the quoted price or an execution price better than the quoted price."

Folks, don't bury the subject(s). Also, make me the cause of the jamming.

There will be no articles as it takes a lot of time to describe a lot of nuances.

STP brokers are a good option, it's just not the best. You will always be able to withdraw the profit you earned. It is another matter that somewhere the profit is easier to achieve, somewhere it is more difficult due to many reasons.

In summary, I trade where I do so only for pragmatic reasons.

Reason: