Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 1471

Hi all. Such a question: I created a demo account on icmarkets while the real one is waiting for verification, I can not understand why on MT5 does not want to enter? Please advise me

Джон Сноу #:
Hi all. Such a question: I created a demo account on icmarkets while the real one is waiting for verification, I can not understand why on MT5 does not want to enter? Could you please advise me?

Please address this question to the technical support of your broker.

Hello. What is the easiest way to transfer a copy of the terminal to another computer?
So as not to copy: Expert Advisors, indicators, libraries, optimisation results, settings and so on.
The account will be different.

Roman Kutemov optimisation results, settings and so on.
The account will be different.

You just copy the whole folder and paste it wherever you want with the right little finger of your left foot. Then manually make a shortcut and run it.

Alexey Viktorov #:

Just copy the whole folder and paste it wherever the right little finger of your left foot wishes. Then manually make a shortcut and run it.

Aren't terminal files stored in several places?

Roman Kutemov #:
Aren't terminal files stored in several places ?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/192885/page2#comment_5459653

For MT5 everything is exactly the same. The terminal will put everything in its place at the first launch. And I advised you to simply copy only in order not to select all the necessary folders ...

Новая версия платформы MetaTrader 4 build 1090 - Попробуйте сделать минимум, дающий это сообщение.
Новая версия платформы MetaTrader 4 build 1090 - Попробуйте сделать минимум, дающий это сообщение.
  • www.mql5.com
После обновления до этого билда перестали компиллироваться старые mql4 программы Ошибку смотреть в приложенном изображении. Так я же и написал - скинул 2 терминала от Альпари. Запускаем терминал по созданному ярлыку и в дамках

Alexey Viktorov #:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/192885/page2#comment_5459653

For MT5 everything is exactly the same. Terminal will put everything in its place at the first launch. And I advised you to simply copy only in order not to select all the necessary folders ...

Got it. Thank you

Good afternoon!

I found an open source trend indicator in free access: https: //www.mql5.com/ru/code/46040 

I would like to use it in my Expert Advisor.

Could you tell me how to turn this indicator into a function that would give the current trend estimate as a number when accessing it?

Regards, Alexander

AllAverages v4.9 MT5
AllAverages v4.9 MT5
  • www.mql5.com
Одна из последний версий этого индикатора на текущий момент для МТ5. Огромная база разных модификаций средних скользящих, с функцией мультитаймфрейма, отправкой сигналов на почту и push уведомлений.

klycko #:

I would like to use it in my EA.

iCustom() rules.

Документация по MQL5: Технические индикаторы / iCustom
Документация по MQL5: Технические индикаторы / iCustom
  • www.mql5.com
iCustom - Технические индикаторы - Справочник MQL5 - Справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

Thanks for the idea!
Reason: