Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 1336

Alexey Viktorov:

For me, the preferred option is

or this

Another option.

And the option on the verge of idiocy.

But that's for everyone's taste. Whichever one likes.

As far as I understand, this way was used when the if operator checked ALL the conditions from the beginning to the end. It was justified by the fact that if the first condition is not fulfilled, you will not have to check the following conditions. Now all the conditions after the one that was not fulfilled are not checked. And we don't need such staircases anymore, we just have a habit.

I agree) The first variant is better and shorter.

Good afternoon !

I have a question about the interface of Mt 5 (for Mac). When I zoom in on the M1 frame, the chart moves to the upper border of the screen, so it becomes difficult to see the levels (when going up), and generally it is very uncomfortable. Is it possible to centre the chart so that current trades would be on the central level of the window, and not in space?

Good afternoon. Guys, can you advise me? There is an EA open Buy position, with 0.2 volume. But I see that it is open early and it will go into drawdown on the hourly chart for now. In this regard, I want to open a position in the opposite direction and automate such actions, opening opposite positions if necessary (call them lock or hedge) with smaller lot and small take profit. Who has tried it in MQL5?
Please help to implement it.

Please send a private message.

Thank you

makssub:

Good afternoon. Guys, can you advise me? There is an EA open Buy position, with 0.2 volume. But I see that it is open early and it will go into drawdown on the hourly chart for now. In this regard, I want to open a position in the opposite direction and automate such actions, opening opposite positions if necessary (call them lock or hedge) with smaller lot and small take profit. Who has tried it in MQL5?
Please help to implement it.

Please feel free to write in person.

Thank you

Why?

This is a forum. It's open.

Artyom Trishkin:

Why?

This is a forum. It's open.

So as not to flub, I don't really care.

makssub:
Not to fluff, but I don't care.

Not to be flustered, it's in freelance.

Сергей Таболин:

Not to be flustered, it's in freelance.

Thank you.
What's on the case?

How do I increase/decrease thef using hotkeys in MT5?

Vladimir Makhnin:
How to increase/decrease TF using hotkeys in MT5?

There are no such hot ones. Only write development.

All hotkeys here Hotkeys - For advanced users - MetaTrader 5 Help

Found one for MT4 https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/19269
Do you have one for MT5? I'm searching for the wrong search
TF Switcher
TF Switcher
  • www.mql5.com
Горячие клавиши для переключения таймфреймов.
Reason: