Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 1460

Nikita's question is spot on, not enough funds at that leverage.

Aleksei Stepanenko #:
Nikita's question is spot on, not enough funds at that leverage.

https://alfaforex.ru/faq/internet-treyding/raschet-lota-na-foreks

Thank you. That makes sense.

I can't enable the trading tab in MT5 MOBILE

Guys, I tried to create a sound alert for the RSI indicator using Chatgpt, but when I compiled it I got some errors. Could any good soul help? I don't know anything about programming.

Incorrectly formatted code removed by moderator. Please EDIT your comment and use the CODE button (Alt -S) when inserting your code.

Code button in the editor

T3 Estratégias Estratégias #: Guys, I tried to create a sound alert for the RSI indicator using Chatgpt, but when I compiled it I got some errors. Could any good soul help? I don't know anything about programming.

Give up on ChatGPT. It's useless. Learn to programme properly in MQL5 or hire a human programmer to do it.

T3 Estratégias Estratégias #:
Chatgp
Chatgpt mixes MQL4 and MQL5 code.

Good afternoon!

When ExpertRemove is triggered in MT5, do I also close the position and delete limit orders?

Or do I need to close everything beforehand?

Thank you for the suggested answer.

klycko close a position and delete limit orders?

Or do I need to close everything beforehand?

Thank you for the suggested answer.

ExpertRemove - terminates the Expert Advisor and unloads it from the chart.

The same thing happens if you manually remove the Expert Advisor from the chart.

If it is specified in the Expert Advisor to delete orders and close positions when the Expert Advisor is removed,

then everything will be deleted and closed, but if it is not specified,

then both positions and orders will remain unclosed.

Aleksandr Slavskii #:

If it is prescribed in the Expert Advisor to delete orders and close positions when the Expert Advisor is deleted,

then everything will be deleted and closed

A small addition: if it takes 2.5 seconds.

Выполнение функции OnDeinit() ограничивается 2.5 секундами. Если за это время функция не закончила свою работу, то ее выполнение завершается принудительно.
Reason: