Mt4 Code error, Help i have been trying to fix this error

Improperly formatted code removed by moderator. Please EDIT your post and use the CODE button (Alt-S) when inserting code.

Code button in editor

Hover your mouse over your post and select "edit" ... 

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Order Properties - Trade Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

1. Don't post pictures of code, they are generally too hard to read.

Please edit your (original) post and use the CODE button (or Alt+S)! (For large amounts of code, attach it.)
          General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum #25 (2019)
              Messages Editor
          Forum rules and recommendations - General - MQL5 programming forum (2023)

2. Your image shows two double assignments and end of function. Your compiler already stated those remaining lines are bogus. PICNIC.

AER Services: Any help is appreciated greatly i have been trying to solve this error. 

From your screenshot, there is an obvious extra bracket on line 27. Do you not see it?

However, in general, we cannot help you with code screenshots. Show your actual code.

Use the CODE button (Alt-S) when inserting code or attach the full file itself.

Fernando Carreiro #:

From your screenshot, there is an obvious extra bracket on line 27. Do you not see it?

However, in general, we cannot help you with code screenshots. Show your actual code.

Use the CODE button (Alt-S) when inserting code or attach the full file itself.Im still new to asking for help mostly been trying to learn from videos and such v=can you please review it now.

Im still new to mt4 i mostly learned from videos can you please review it now 

AER Services #: Im still new to mt4 i mostly learned from videos can you please review it now 
Did I not state ... "Use the CODE button (Alt-S) when inserting code or attach the full file itself"?
Reason: