Market. Questions, problems with the products. - page 4

You can also always contact a Market moderator for each of your products and ask questions:

1. Go to your products
  2. Choose a product of interest
  3. Select edit
  4. In the "Moderator comments" tab you can communicate with the "Market" moderator

barabashkakvn:

The deadlines also increase when there is a heavy workload on the administration, and it is summer - everyone wants to have a rest, to go on holiday.
The administration has every day off as it is. They are in Limassol in Cyprus. They go outside and there is the beach and the sea, women in swimming costumes and without, and other delights.

Reshetov:
The administration has every day off as it is. They are in Limassol in Cyprus. You go outside and there's the beach and the sea, women in swimming costumes and without, and other delights.

We don't know how it is in Cyprus, but as one cat used to say:

yosuf:
Hello, esteemed Fa! Why aren't you on 4? How are you doing in the field of forecasting and possible market description?

Thank you for remembering.

Forecasting is all right. I wrote a book called: "Predicting Trends". Trying to put it on sale, but it turned out to be easier to write than to put it on sale.

On a four? Well, now, the rubbish dump called the Chicken Room has been taken down, so you can, but I can't see the subject yet.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

What is MetaTrader Market infographic

abolk, 2014.08.01 22:28

Here's what's important about the Market -- it's:

-- Prohibit deletion/correction of any feedback left for any reason. Better to allow the Seller to write a response to a negative review. But deleting reviews or recalling reviews by the Buyer -- should be prohibited.

-- Mandatory demonstration of performance -- in the form of a Signal -- of each Expert Advisor sold. And, most importantly, if these Signals are being dumped, they should be available as an Archive. Links to the demonstration signals should be on the product page.

Negative feedbacks + demonstration of real performance of the Expert Advisor (even on a demo account) is the most objective way to present information about the product.

After all, the result of buying an Expert Advisor is probably a lost profit. Therefore, the information must be complete, and the seller is responsible.

now it is not possible to reply to product reviews. should the "feedback" and "discussion" tabs already be combined?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Questions from Beginners

barabashkakvn, 2014.08.10 08:39

If the product is a paid product, only the discussion is available to you. Feedback on a paid product becomes available after you purchase the product.

where to see the number of activations of a product you have bought, but I can't find it

IvanIvanov:
where to see the number of used activations of a purchased product I've seen somewhere but can't find it now
I think it is Market -> Purchases -> click on a product -> the Market tab will open again, but with the product you are interested in. The product description will show the remaining activations.

barabashkakvn:
I think "Market" -> "Purchases" -> click on a product -> the "Market" tab will open again, but with the product of interest. The product description will show remaining activations.
I saw it there and now it's not there.
Reason: