Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 50

Here, too. Apparently, NormalizeDouble requires int, but in fact declared long DIGITS_ = SymbolInfoInteger(a_symbol,SYMBOL_DIGITS); But why int, if generally no more than 10 decimal places in practice? What's the best way to remove the notice in this code?

Oops, so this long is just the opposite just huge!!!!!

It's just that int DIGITS_ = SymbolInfoInteger(a_symbol,SYMBOL_DIGITS); Also draws a remark!

Dimka-novitsek: It's just that int DIGITS_ = SymbolInfoInteger(a_symbol,SYMBOL_DIGITS); Also draws a remark!
int DIGITS_=(int)SymbolInfoInteger(a_symbol,SYMBOL_DIGITS);   

Thank you!!!!

Dimka-novitsek: Thanks to!!!!
Second point: price values come from the server normalised, so there is not much point in additionally normalising the value BID_=last_tick.bid (lines 4216-4217).

Tell me what he doesn't like. Yes, the pyrimene magik is globally announced like this, so what?
  input string slugebi = "Служебное";
   string slugeb =  slugebi ;
  input int slipi=3;
   int slip = slipi;
  input int MaxAttemptsi=14;
   int MaxAttempts= MaxAttemptsi;
  input int MAGICi=14446;
   int MAGIC= MAGICi;
  input string Comment_i= "   fixed14";
   string Comment_ =  Comment_i ; 

/////////////////////////////

AAAA!!!!!! You know, looked and looked - I think I got it!!!! The variable is already declared globally, and if I declare it again, its value can become anything. But this is a function, what is declared inside the function is not visible globally, but only inside the function.

Dimka-novitsek: Tell me what he doesn't like. Yes, the variable magik is declared globally like this, so what?
It's a warning that declaring a variable on the specified line hides a variable of the same name declared on line 250. See the scope of variables section in the Reference Manual.

Thank you!!!!

So, you can see the declared inside accordingly, but does that make the global one go away? OK, thanks, I'll revise it now, I'll probably rename it!
Reason: