Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 12

I won't argue, but the fact remains.

Since this is the way most PCs are hacked

and the virus won't notice anything.

Install Kaspersky IS and you can forget about viruses.

Vlad190678:
Install Kaspersky IS and you can forget about viruses.

Yeah, and you can forget about normal computer operation too :D

mrProF:
Yeah and you can forget about normal computer operation too :D
KIS1012 on two machines, no problems with brakes.

Silent:
KIS1012 on two machines, no problems with lags.

In over 4 years of computer repair, have encountered dozens of kis.

If computer is powerful, it eats away not very noticeably (mainly when running programs, unpacking archives, etc.), although the boot time increases and often 2-3 times.
If your computer is old (2 cores, 1-2GB RAM), then uninstalling Kisa is like seriously upgrading your computer.

The only thing I liked in kitty, it's proactive protection (although the new eset has the same plushku).
But, no one in their right mind would last long with it, it asks for permissions to access the registry, load libraries etc.
I used it once to check a suspicious program.

I've got eset for example for a long time, and firewall at least human, and does not stick its nose where it goes, and the computer runs at the same speed

(I have a system full of development programs, DB, SVN, i5 laptop with 8gb RAM and 2 monitors)

The only problem I found with lags in KIS2012 (more than half a year, last builds, on auto-update, computer is just 2 cores/2 gigs) - doesn't understand game mode when starting WoT and after 30+ minutes starts to load the CPU.

Otherwise no problems with it. He and was installed on recommendation, first, as getting rid of brakes, and on my recommendation is already on more than one machine.

mrProF:

In more than 4 years of computer repair, I've encountered dozens of pussies.

If the computer is powerful, it eats up not much noticeably (mainly when running programs, unpacking archives, etc.), although the boot time of the working system increases and often by 2-3 times.
If your computer is old (2 cores, 1-2GB RAM), then uninstalling Kisa is like seriously upgrading your computer.

The only thing I liked in kitty, it's proactive protection (although the new eset has the same plushku).
But, no one in their right mind would last long with it, it asks for permissions to access the registry, load libraries etc.
I used it once to check a suspicious program.

I've got eset for example for a long time, and firewall at least human, and does not stick its nose where it goes, and the computer runs at the same speed

(My system is crammed with a lot of programs for development, DB, SVN, i5 8gb laptop with 2 monitors)

Yeah, i had eset for about one year when i got infected by some viruses and at the same time eset had no idea about it and started having booting problems, i thought i've had it, i had to format the disk and reinstall the system. Barely managed to boot the system, took eset down and installed KIS. KIS found a virus, deleted it and restored the system. That was my experience. I have got an AMD Turion x2 2.5 GHz laptop with KIS installed and no lags.

ESET Smart seems to be pretty good.

Vlad190678:
Yeah, i had eset for about a year till i caught a virus (moreover eset hadn't even mentioned anything about infection on my computer) started having problems with booting, i thought everything was over, i had to format disk and reinstall vindu. Barely managed to boot the system, took eset down and installed KIS. KIS found a virus, deleted it and restored the system. That was my experience. Regarding system loading I got on my laptop with AMD Turion x2 2.5 GHz CPU I had no lags with KIS installed.
There is a similar story, my friend's kaspersky turned grey and squealed hysterically that the service couldn't start, computer stopped booting in safe mode, files were disappearing.
I was unable to start Kaspersky. As a result, a virus was detected, some modification of a "utility", which safely nailed Kaspersky.

Started kaspersky from a backup system(from a thumb drive), scanned nothing, then scanned with node, it safely deleted everything.

What's the point of arguing over single cases? For example from banners antiviruses do not really save.
The same thing about the brakes, how can you determine whether there are brakes, if you always have one antivirus?

Also, it depends on the user and tasks, a computer that has a browser, Word and a couple of non-heavy programs are unlikely to slow.
But if you use a bunch of development tools, the computer works as a server mysql, svn for multiple computers in the local area.
Or as some have on a computer are asci, mail, Skype and a bunch of various programs hanging in the autoloader.
Here it all becomes clear that slow antivirus begins to cause inconvenience.

Reason: