Gentlemen, would you like to feed the lawyers? - page 15

Reshetov is one of the oldest members of the MQL Community. He has made a tangible contribution to the mentality of our community and the loss of this "hero" would be tangible for us. I propose to declare Reshetov insane and officially issue an appropriate certificate/certificate. In this case, any of his actions and provocations may be seen as just another antics of a man out of this world and therefore the punishment should be mild and only for preventive purposes. Reshetov will live and we will get new packs of creativity.

IgorM:
You are not as simple as you look! You seem to have a "commercial flair" in you :)

I'm not talking about profit, but about the fact that the kodobase is replenished by anyone for, so to speak, authority (say, here's me and my creation). If there are people on the forum who could do it not for profit but from the heart, I think it would not be a problem.

In writing articles, and neural networks, I am not strong, and therefore do not propose myself, but who wants to - the idea is given, go for it.

fyords:

I'm not talking about profit, but about the fact that the kodobase is replenished by anyone for, so to speak, authority (say, here's me and my creation). If there are people on the forum who could do this not for profit, but from the heart, I don't think it would be a problem .

So, it is possible that Reshetov refused to publish for any other reasons, we do not know. To post someone else's work without the author's consent is somehow not desirable. He will do it himself. If not here, then on foursome. I have an article (I made a copy too) and the Expert Advisor is there too. I am testing it now. Well, for one stream it might be quite good. But I would work hard on this scheme, I have some ideas. I will do it after I finish my stone flower. )))

fyords: I'm not talking about the benefits, but the fact that the kodobase is replenished by anyone for, so to speak, authority (here's me and my creation). If there are people on this forum who would do this not for profit but from the heart, I don't think it would be a problem.

I think you're wrong, there are a lot of people on the forum who are willing to share their ideas or experiences, and you should not judge the authors of articles if they are paid for their work.

SZS: There are very few people in Runet who have got the hang of it, most of them just paraphrase each other without much specifics, look at http://habrahabr.ru/tag/нейронные%20сети/ and comments on the articles, it's very enlightening.

Поиск / Хабрахабр
  • habrahabr.ru
Здравствуйте, хабраобщество. У меня в универе начался курс по нейронным сетям и хочу поделиться информацией с вами, заодно и сам буду лучше воспринимать информацию, а значит выигравшими будут все. ... Нейронные сети. Часть 1. Основы искусственных нейронных сетей Доброго времени вам суток, уважаемое Хабрасообщество. Хочу вначале...

IgorM:

I think you're wrong, there are a lot of people on the forum who are willing to share their ideas or experiences, and you should not judge the authors of articles if they are paid for their work.

SZS: There are very few people in runet who have worked with NS, most of them are reprints of each other without any specifics, browse through http://habrahabr.ru/tag/нейронные%20сети/ and comments to articles, it's very informative.

Igor, you're making a one-sided judgement.

MQ has behaved inappropriately. Clearly Reshetov was in trouble, if not financially, then emotionally.

Instead of helping him, he was simply publicly insulted. Why this was necessary is not clear to me.

tol64:
... To put someone else's work without the consent of the author is somehow not desirable. ...

I didn't say copypaste, but rewrite, because that's not stealing.

There are a lot of books on trading, and in fact the information is almost the same.

IgorM:

... And do not judge the authors of articles if they are paid for their work ...

I'm not judging and I'm not talking about payment.

IgorM:

SZS: In runet on the fingers you can count the number of people who have worked out the NS ...

That is why an additional article will not be superfluous.

fyords:

I didn't say copypaste, I said rewrite, because that's not theft.

What you can and can't do in this particular case is referred to the Copyright and Related Rights Act and directly to the copyright holders. And there are TWO of them in the case of Reshetov's article - Reshetov himself and MQ. What happened to the deletion of the article is unknown to us.

We must give credit that MQ does not violate copyrights - these rights belong to the author of the article or program code itself but not to the one who paid for the article or code.

But MQ initially, before publishing the article, clearly and unambiguously stipulates the need for the author of the article to assign all copyright property rights to MQ. Here is the text: "Warning: all rights to these materials are owned by MetaQuotes Software Corp. Reproduction in whole or in part is prohibited." - is written at the bottom of any article, both after publication and during the creation of the article.

The phrase "all rights to these materials" refers, according to the Law, to proprietary copyrights, since non-proprietary copyrights are inalienable and die with the author himself.

My business to suggest, your ... is your business.

papaklass:

It's sad when longstanding, established users get banned for nonsense. Thus demonstrating, first and foremost, their awesomeness. What did this ban give you? There are not many articles of this level (with a fundamental approach to the problem in question) in your article base. Who will you stay with, gentlemen from MK? You already have a large number of empty-heads on the forum, and in the future and with this approach, there will be more and more of them. It is sad.

To Reshetov

Do not take it personally. If people have no sense of humor, it is not their problem, it is the problem of those who brought them up. Good luck to you.

What is a rabble-rouser? Unfortunately, I am not familiar with the word, and your text does not make sense without it, and if it is not clear, it turns out you have written in vain. Please explain.

It is better, of course, with specific examples, so as to avoid ambiguity and incorrect interpretation.

Reason: