Gentlemen, would you like to feed the lawyers? - page 12

I propose that the progressive public drop the money on Reshetov's mobile phone and send it by parcel to his beautiful Republic of Uzbekistan. We can get a new mobile phone in St. Petersburg for 500 rubles, plus another 500 rubles for shipping from St. Petersburg to Tashkent. The whole world can order hookers and withdraw the money directly over the phone!

Well, that's it. The article seems to be gone. It's gone. Probably too lucrative an expert was offered. And the scandal was just a distraction. :)

tol64:
Well, that's it. The article seems to be gone. It's gone. Probably too lucrative an expert was offered. And the scandal was just a distraction. :)
Thought so, downloaded the article just in case ... )

But you don't have to buy a mobile phone.) Brayed

tol64:
What a number. Funny and entertaining. But I wonder how the ultimatum ended. Just the article, or will the main man be rubbed out as well?

abolk:
What a number. It is funny and amusing. But I wonder how the ultimatum ended. Did they just wipe out the article or will they wipe out the main person?

No article, so there was no agreement.

Resources don't get the article, Reshetov doesn't get the money.

If he needed money, he could have turned to anyone he trusts for a one-time use of his mobile phone number.

So the money isn't the main thing.

There's another option, he found the number, but he's already offended.

--------------------------

Imho There was no lawyer in the story, the text at the beginning of this thread was written by Reshetov.

Developers and moderators of the forum, a huge request to you!

The forum now allows you to add your favorite threads to the "Favorites" of your profile.

I would like to be able to exclude some branches from the area of their attention. I'd be happy to ban a branch for myself. Make a blacklist function!!!!

denkir:

Developers and moderators of the forum, a huge request to you!

Now in the forum you can add your favorite threads to your profile's Favorites.

I would like to be able to exclude some branches from your attention. I'd be happy to banish this thread for myself. Make a blacklist function!!!!

Is it not possible to remove this thread from Favorites as well? Usually it's easy to do. Check the boxes next to the ones you want to remove and press the appropriate button below. But I can't delete a branch that no longer exists. In Service Desk said that they will figure it out.

//---

P.S. Just tried to delete this branch from Favorites in my profile. It worked. :)

Reason: