Financial transactions are prohibited - page 12

Artyom Trishkin:
Why the panic? I attached a screenshot. And now there is no withdrawal to cards even from partner banks. I deposited my account normally today on roboforex. But no withdrawal.
Well, I have not withdrawn the card yet, everything can be... Although, I noticed from the posts here, the problems of those who do not have a personal.

Alexandr Saprykin:

You'll get there somehow, someday.

Vladislav Andruschenko2016.03.15 16:05 RU

Well, the same thing was in Ukraine a couple of years ago, then we sat without money for half a year, everyone withdrew as he could, through 3 persons and so on, with a frantic commission.

The easiest way to withdraw was via https://wire.exchanger.ru/asp/Default.aspx.

I checked several exchangers today and all of them are out of money for withdrawal to the card)))).

So I will have to transfer funds from webmoney to Yad, and from there to my card or in cash at the bank. More losses ((

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Ah, well, I haven't withdrawn the card yet, it could be... Although, I've noticed from the posts here, the problems are with those who don't have a personal one.
Personal. When I sold through my site, was a merchant's certificate. Personal is equal in status to it.

Artyom Trishkin:
Personal. When I sold through my site, I had a merchant's certificate. Personal is equal in status to it.

Yesterday I needed a withdrawal to the card. I thought maybe the system was working.

In the menu keeper line withdrawal to the card now at all gray and inactive.

Went to the card attachment, and it said

Attention!

Top up operations on linked cards/accounts are temporarily unavailable. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Finish, looks like the beaver died.

is it in Russia?

Vladislav Andruschenko:

is it in Russia?

Yes, Russia

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Yes, Russia

http://cash.exchanger.ru/p2p/pages/applist.aspx

We had the same thing in Ukraine 2-3 years ago, I withdrew through the service link above.

Сash Exchanger - Текущий список обмена: Персональный обмен
  • cash.exchanger.ru
Для того чтобы произвести обмен, необходимо выбрать тип обмена. Если Вы хотите ввести деньги в систему WebMoney Transfer (например, купить WMZ за Доллары США), Вам необходимо выбрать заявку по направлению обмена WMZ-USD и подать встречную. Если существующие заявки не удовлетворяют Вас (по таким критериям как: время отправки, курс и т.д.), Вы...

Withdrawal by bank transfer - no problem still

Vladislav Andruschenko:

http://cash.exchanger.ru/p2p/pages/applist.aspx

We had the same thing in Ukraine 2-3 years ago, I withdrew through the service link above.

Thanks, but if it's a Russian exchanger it's unlikely that they will withdraw it. I called the exchanger in St. Petersburg, I often withdraw money through them. They said that we're also blocked, like everyone else. I will write to them first and ask them to confirm it.

Or I could really use a bank transfer, I would have to get the details from the bank.

It is a different system, you give your WMZ to someone from another country, for example Kazakhstan, and they transfer it to your card via Western Union - I used the service 20-30 times, everything is OK.

All automatically.

Reason: