Public discussion of the formula for calculating the cost of resources in the MQL5 Cloud Network - page 38

Interesting:
"Religion", without proof. The topic is closed.

It's very convenient.

- Why do you bang your head against the wall ten times in the morning?

- You wouldn't understand. That's my religion.

It's very convenient to hide behind the word religion in the absence of evidence. Only there's no religion here. There is a lack of understanding and a lack of desire to understand.

Now instead of religion, it's off topic. It is for others it is closed because everything is clear and you have it open.

Mischek:

Now instead of religion, the subject will be closed. It's closed for others, because everything is clear, but for you it remains open.

I had it closed two years ago, because we have strategy "A" for MT4 and strategy "B" for MT5. And they are completely different strategies and no transfer is out of the question.

And other strategies do not interest me in practical sense, and in theoretical/research sense they interest me very little.

I repeat - 10, 25, 65; there will be other data will be a revision of position.

PS

Without concrete figures any position (including yours) is "Religion".

Interesting:

And I had it closed two years ago because we have strategy "A" for MT4 and strategy "B" for MT5. They are completely different strategies and there is no question of transferring them.

Give me an example of a strategy that cannot be transferred from MT4 to MT5 without affecting the final financial performance. Am I making myself clear?

If you do not give me a clear example with figures, then I join the rest of the forum - stop talking about what you do not understand.

Interesting:

And I had it closed two years ago because we have strategy "A" for MT4 and strategy "B" for MT5. And they are completely different strategies and there is no question of transferring them.

And other strategies do not interest me in practical sense, and in theoretical/research sense they interest me very little.

I repeat - 10, 25, 65; there will be other data will be a revision of position.

PS

Without specific numbers any position (including yours) is "Religion".

A , B , 10 , 25 ... do not understand anything at all

Where is the proof?

joo:

Give me an example of a strategy that cannot be transferred from MT4 to MT5. Am I making myself clear?

If you don't give a clear example with figures, I join the rest of the forum - stop talking about what you don't understand.

1. Above was the option with the grid (I think everyone knows what it is). Will it be the same strategy if it is transferred to MT5, preferably without virtualization (because the method is not protected from many problems, including problems with connectivity).

I will not say that the strategy will not work in MT5 (especially considering virtualization and history testing). The question is if it will be the right strategy when it comes to real-time trading and if it will be as reliable (or even more so) than the one in MT4.

2. My answer: it will at least be a different strategy, probably less reliable/more reliable than the original one (depending on implementation).

Anyway, in pure form (if we leave virtualization aside, with its problems and advantages) - THIS WILL be a TOTALLY OTHER STRATEGY.

And you have to understand that in the matter of virtual order bookkeeping I'm not in dispute with you (it is possible to implement almost or even all of those things which are present in MT4). The question is how safe and effective it would be.

I have read some more strategies which say that "THIS IS A Totally OTHER STRATEGY" but I don't think they will work as a brilliant example.

Mischek:

A, B, 10, 25... don't get it at all.

Where's the proof?

All of the above. In fact, it's "Religion"... :)

PS

And this time the topic is closed, for me, closed (as there is no desire to study thousands of strategies and argue about how each of them corresponds to the "original" after being transferred to MT5).

Interesting:

Everything above. It's actually "Religion"... :)

Neither above nor on the side has there been a single proof.

Religion in arithmetic is not possible, but it is possible in your head.

So still the discussion has reached an impasse. What about the cost of renting out your agents. Either it's a glitch, but yesterday even a whole 10 cents dropped into the account, have the clients gone? Haven't they come to a common denominator on price yet?

Interesting:

There are indeed discrepancies in the operation of the ported TS, and they concern virtualisation specifically.

What used to be stored on the server now has to be stored on your own. As a result, there is inconsistency in such things as disconnection and startup after a closed marketplace. And this is not in favour of porting.

In defence of MT5, if the TS has problems with porting, the problem is in the TS. The money earned on such TS will most likely be problematic to withdraw without a scandal. Do not forget that brokers also track whether they incur losses due to mismatches in the placement of aggregate positions in the market. And if most of the profit is made on those mismatches, they will not withdraw the money.

So don't have any illusions, play against the market rather than against the broker and everything will be fine.

I'll take my leave now, the question raised is really off-topic here (in this thread).

Perhaps I was wrong to get caught up in this topic again. Off-topic indeed. And Interesting hasn't understood anything anyway, so I'm sticking to my opinion.

As the instigator, I suggest that the issue be left unresolved or moved to a new topic.

such mise en place. A reassessment of leased capacity is envisagedsa ?
Reason: