Questions from a "dummy" - page 207

Reshetov:
And if the symbol has not yet been set, what will you change?
What is it then?
mysymbolinfo.Name(_Symbol);

A100:
What is this then?
Open your eyes and see what it is.

Reshetov:
Open your eyes and see what it is.
This can answer any question

A100:
Any question can be answered with this
Whatever the question, that's the answer.

Reshetov, when you want to write a post to someone about a problem, try not to use the clichéd parasites that have become the norm with you

- "Are you all right in the head?"
- "Open your eyes and look,"
- etc.

If you want to be sarcastic, it's better not to respond at all.

sergeev:

Reshetov, when you want to write a post to someone about a problem, try not to use the clichéd parasites that have become the norm with you

- "Are you all right in the head?"
- "Open your eyes and look,"
- etc.

If you want to be sarcastic, it's better not to respond at all.

Be so kind as to indicate inthe "Rules" a list of prohibited words and expressions, in order to exclude the probability of using on the forum something that you personally do not like, but are not specified in the rules. I'm not a telepath to read minds at a distance and guess which particular expressions corrode your refined perception.

Greetings all!

Can you please tell me how to make a variable take on a value once, not over the duration of the condition?

Reshetov:
Would you be so kind as to indicate in the'Rules' a list of forbidden words and expressions, to exclude the possibility of the use of the forum of something that you personally do not like, but the rules are not specified. I'm not a telepath to read minds at a distance and guess what specific expressions are distorting your refined perception.

the very first point.

Rules

1. Be polite when communicating on this site. You may not use language that is offensive or insulting to others.

I hope you don't have such a different notion of civility from the rest of the world's population that you have to account for your words.

sergeev:

the very first point.

Rules

1. Be polite when communicating on this site. You may not make comments which may offend or insult other visitors.

I hope your concept of civility is not so different from the rest of the world's population as to be able to account for what you're saying.

We didn't go to such institutes - they wouldn't let us go there to the girls, not even to the dorms, though we tried all kinds of ways to be polite. We had to have intercourse with street girls.

In general, there are as many people as there are concepts of politeness. And as for the offended, offended and other wronged by fate, there's a good saying about that: "There's water on the wronged.

That's why it's better to include in the rules a specific list of censored words and phrases and send them to a sauna for using them.

Don't exaggerate. No one is offended by you.

"The swear word is an unadorned petty, poor and cheap nastiness, a sign of the wildest, most primitive culture - a cynical, brazen, bullying denial of both our respect for women and our way to a deep and truly human beauty."
A.S. Makarenko

Reason: