Questions from a "dummy" - page 134

Rosh:
No, you can't. Why should you? You rent out your power and you get immeasurably more.
Roche, thank you for your prompt reply. Why - I answer, so that I don't have to give my computer's power to anyone without participating in the Cloud, and at the same time I don't have to pay for the Cloud service when optimising my Expert Advisor.

elekmos:
Roche, thank you for your prompt reply. Why - I answer, so as not to give up my computer's power without participating in the Cloud, and at the same time not to pay for the Cloud service when optimising my EA.
Well, you need a VPN and get what you need, as I understand it. Such experiments have already been done on the forum, search for it.

Rosh:
OK, you cast a VPN and you get it, as I understand it. Such experiments have already been done on the forum, search for it.
Sorry, I don't understand you at all, please decipher...

Rosh:
OK, you cast a VPN and get what you need, as I understand it. Such experiments have already been on the forum, search for it.
The experiments were in this thread

Multi-core testing network for all comers

experimented with this VPN

Comodo EasyVPN http://easy-vpn.comodo.com/download.html

Download VPN - Comodo Unite VPN Free Download
  • www.comodo.com
GeekBuddy can remotely install any new software on your PC, as well as provide live remote support for virtually any computer problem you face! Verify and secure your site with COMODO. Get your SSL Certificate FAST, Order instantly and easily!. Our SSL is fully...

Urain:

string fn()
   {
   return("Спасибо ))");
   }

I'm a bit confused in the code, how do I make a profit on the last position (trade)?

I do this

datetime from_date=0;
datetime to_date=TimeCurrent();
HistorySelect(from_date,to_date);
Alert(HistoryDealGetDouble(HistoryDealGetTicket(0),DEAL_PROFIT));

it returns balance as follows

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства сделок
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства сделок
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства сделок - Документация по MQL5

lazarev-d-m:

I'm a bit confused in the code, how do I make a profit on the last position (trade)?

I do this

datetime from_date=0;
datetime to_date=TimeCurrent();
HistorySelect(from_date,to_date);
Alert(HistoryDealGetDouble(HistoryDealGetTicket(0),DEAL_PROFIT));

it returns the initial balance

You have HistoryDealGetTicket(0). I.e. it's a reference to a zero trade. In my opinion, this is the balance transaction.

The entire example can be found in: MQL5 Reference / Trading Functions / HistoryDealGetTicket

Can you tell me how to change the comment on a position?

Cmu4:
Can you tell me how to change the comment on a position?
Add/reduce volume.

tol64:
Add/Reduce Volume.

I reduce the volume by counter-order, write a comment in it, but the comment stays in it, it does not "cling" to the position...

The most interesting thing is that if the order is sent with a comment in the direction of the position, it receives this comment, if against - it does not.

Maybe this is a bug?

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства позиций
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства позиций
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства позиций - Документация по MQL5
Reason: