Questions from a "dummy" - page 133

tol64:
The upper left, on the other hand, is only in doubt...

Green inputs and red outputs. :)

tol64:
The blue ones are profit, the red ones are loss. But the top left is only in doubt....
There are sessions in different colours from Asian to American.

A question about the speed of copying values of array elements. Suppose there are two identical-sized arrays.

Which will work faster,

for(int i=0;i<1000000;i++)
             {
              a1[i]=a2[i];
             }

or

ArrayCopy(a1,a2);

?

Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Переменные
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Переменные
  • www.mql5.com
Основы языка / Переменные - Документация по MQL5

Yedelkin:

A question about the speed of copying values of array elements. Suppose there are two identical-sized arrays.

Which will work faster,

or

?

Can't you figure it out with GetTickCount()? (haven't tried it myself yet).

tol64:
Can't you figure it out with GetTickCount()? (I haven't tried it myself yet).
A year and a half ago I already had a sad experience of changing speeds with GetTickCount(). At first I liked Urain's hint, but after spending a lot of time measuring speeds of various file functions (in my opinion) and posing questions on the forum I didn't get any useful answers. One thing wasn't taken into account, and then another. Finally I've stopped trusting this method. It is much easier to correctly formulate a question about a specific problem and get an answer from a knowledgeable person.

Second question. Is it possible to use the array assigned to the indicator buffer by the SetIndexBuffer() function as a recipient array for the ArrayCopy() function? The sizes of the recipient array and the source array coincide, i.e. the size of the recipient array should not be changed.

Good afternoon.

Sometimes in the price timeseries there are strange values, for example (three digits accuracy), 1.221999. In MQL, I use NormalizeDouble() to compare the price, but now I want to write a code fragment in DLL. For this purpose I need to understand what these strange values mean and to understand how NormalizeDouble() works. I think it's not the best solution too, since it itself is sometimes inadequate. Question body: what do the prices correspond to (three digits accuracy)?

void Question()

{

1.1231 - .....

1.1235 - .....

1.1239 - .....

} :)

220Volt:

Good afternoon.

Sometimes in the price timeseries there are strange values, for example (three digits accuracy), 1.221999. In MQL, I use NormalizeDouble() to compare the price, but now I want to write a code fragment in DLL. For this purpose I need to understand what these strange values mean and to understand how NormalizeDouble() works. I think it's not the best solution too, since it itself is sometimes inadequate. Question body: what do the prices correspond to (three digits accuracy)?

void Question()

{

1.1231 - .....

1.1235 - .....

1.1239 - .....

void Reply()

{

1.1231 - 1.123

1.1235 - 1.124

1.1239 - 1.124

ZS round up the five to the higher, round up the four to the lower.

Hello. I have read the MT5 help, but still do not understand, is it possible to do the following: I have a computer at work, which is connected to the Internet, install MetaTester on it and use the power of this computer at home to optimise EAs, but no one but me can use this power ? If so, how to do it?

elekmos:
Hello. I have read the MT5 help, but I still do not understand, is it possible to do the following: I have a computer at work, which is connected to the internet, install MetaTester on it and use the power of this computer at home to optimize EAs, but no one but me uses this power?
No, you cannot. Why? You rent out your power and get immeasurably more.
Reason: