Questions from a "dummy" - page 50

I don't understand, is the size of multidimensional arrays limited to 4 levels?

What kind of multidimensional is it then?

it's not God's way of saying level 5.

just please don't answer why you need more than 4 levels... you might as well not introduce OOP here either

it looks like it's not the level of the motherboard, but the allocated memory.

In the first dimension, how much do you have?

sergeev:

looks like it's not the level of the motherboard, it's the allocated memory.

in the first dimension, how much do you have?

int BaseScan [6]
[24]
[60]
[101]
// [101]

;

A matter of principle, I wasn't going to be limited to 5 levels, and here's such a mess

86 megabytes as far as I'm concerned.

I'll optimize it somehow... since there is no answer

BaTTLeBLooM:

It's a matter of principle, I wasn't going to be limited to 5 levels either, but here's such a mess.

86 megabytes as far as I understand it is necessary for this array

Well, I'll optimize it somehow... since there's no answer.

The documentation says

Only an integer can be an array index. No more than four-dimensional arrays are allowed. Each dimension is indexed from 0 to dimension-1. In the particular case of a one-dimensional array of 50 elements, calling the first element will be array[0], the last one array[49].

When accessing outside the array, the executing subsystem will generate a critical error and program execution will stop.

It has always been like this. No one has ever complained.

BaTTLeBLooM:

I don't understand, is the size of multidimensional arrays limited to 4 levels?

What kind of multidimensional is it then?

it's not God's way of saying level 5.

just please don't answer why you need more than 4 levels... you might as well not introduce OOP here either

Go to the green generated link of multidimensional arrays and read that yes, it is limited to 4 levels

And really, why would you need more than 4 dimensions?

BaTTLeBLooM:
int BaseScan [6]
[24]
[60]
[101]
// [101]

;

It's a matter of principle, I wasn't going to limit myself to 5 levels, and here's the rubbish

Use an array of structures.

stringo:

Follow the green generated link for multidimensional arrays and read that yes, it is limited to 4 levels

And really, why do you need more than 4 dimensions?

I've already solved the problem myself...

now i'm interested in another one... how do i set different stops and profits for orders if the terminal combines them into 1 order? will this always be the case from now on? or is this MEGORICAL mode disabled?

I simply cannot check a lot of things and the statistics is getting very distorted, i.e. i don't trust it with such parameters... I don't care if you don't put any stops and profits, but you just have to manually manage and watch every single part of a joint order - it's too bad

i also do not understand how dealers that place all orders differently may work in one market

Forex Club is like that, MT4 is like that, MT5 is totally wrong... I don't know how does it work with such mess?

There is no standard for opening market and pending orders, etc. ( in short i'm not happy )))) please put it on the record )))

BaTTLeBLooM:

already solved the problem myself...

now i'm interested in another one... how do i set different stops and profits for orders if the terminal combines them into 1 order? will this always be the case from now on? or is this MEGAUAL mode disabled?

Yes, it will always be like this tchk

Urain:

Yes, it will always be like this tbh

"THANK YOU" to the developers, they took care of the traders, hopefully MT5 will not be released to the public, and if it is, it will be with mandatory MT4 support by the same companies

Hello Dear Gentlemen!!! Can I get some advice for a dummie? I have written an EA, it works fine in real time, but I can't place a position to test, error 10030 -"Unsupported order execution type specified by balance "

In the tester log, messages only show up when visualisation is disabled.

Alert("Execute Buy position");
request.action=TRADE_ACTION_DEAL; // Type of action to be executed
request.symbol=Symbol();// Name of the trade instrument
request.volume=BaseLot;// Requested volume in lots
request.deviation=20;
request.price=last_tick.ask;// price
request.tp=last_tick.ask+0.0007;// Order Take Profit level
request.type=ORDER_TYPE_BUY;// Market Buy order
request.type_filling=ORDER_FILLING_RETURN; // Order type to execute
request.type_time=ORDER_TIME_GTC; // Order type by time of action
//---trade order
if(OrderCheck(request,checkResult))
{
OrderSend(request,result);
Alert(checkResult.retcode);
}
else
{
Alert("Error: ",checkResult.retcode);
}

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров - Документация по MQL5
Reason: