Metatrader 5 for Google Android / Iphone OS / Windows Mobile - page 13

belkamax05:
You're wrong, Windows Mobile is dead. If your machine is Windows Mobile, you're out of luck.

are you saying that windows mobile mt5 doesn't install?

Renat:

The iPhone development is well underway, the Android version is certain, but the Windows Mobile version is out of the picture - it can be scrapped (and even Phone 7 won't save the situation).

Renat, as I understand it, MT5 is not installed on Windows Mobile. Today I have bought Nokia 925 which IMHO is a head over 5 Apple in terms of speed and convenience. I am very disappointed that it will not be possible to install MT5. I have a question. About 10 years ago I bought (I think for 35 quid) the beat-up version of MT4. Will it also not install? Will there be any developments of MT5 for winds mobile?

iTC:
Renat, my understanding is that MT5 is not installed on Windows Mobile. Today I bought a Nokia 925, which is IMHO a head above the 5 Apple in terms of speed and convenience. I am really disappointed that it will not be possible to install MT5. I have a question. About 10 years ago I bought (I think for 35 quid) the beat-up version of MT4. Will it also not install? Will there be any developments of MT5 for Windows Mobile?

Unfortunately, no.

The old Windows Mobile platform died a long time ago.

Renat:

Unfortunately, no.

The old Windows Mobile platform is long dead.

Apparently, iTC got the OS name wrong with their Nokia 925. I have a Nokia 920, running on Windows Phone 8.

I found myself in a similar situation with no version of MetaTrader 5 for the specified OS. That is why I give my vote for MetaTrader 5 for Windows Phone 8, if it will play any role.

By the way, I would like to ask you a couple more questions:

1. Is there a browser-based version of MetaTrader 5?

2. So far the only way out of my situation (no MetaTrader 5 for Windows Phone 8) is to use VPS server. I would like to know someone's experience of working with MetaTrader 5 via VPS server.

Thank you in advance for your replies.

I add my voice to the wish to make an MT for WinPhone

Armen:
I join the wish to make MT for WinPhone
such simple people...

sergeev:
Such simple people...

At one time I dabbled in writing sov. for MT4 (I'm not a programmer by education myself), so I understand your answer about "ordinary people" very well and respect your work.

So I suspect there are no plans to develop MetaTrader 5 for Windows Phone 8 yet?

And please, if you don't mind - give your comment on the other two questions from my post just above.

I would appreciate it.

Another thought has come up.

No matter how you look at it, the fact that there is no MT5 version for some operating systems (that are "still somehow alive" or just starting to emerge) cannot be denied. At the same time, I suspect that users, if there is such a problem, get out of it somehow. Therefore I request the moderators to create a separate topic and try to cover this issue.

I believe it will be useful to all, both the platform developers and those who suffer. )

sergeev:
such simple people...
why complicate things )

Better make EAs for mobile mt... I could really use one.
Reason: