Errors, bugs, questions - page 405

Well, I don't know whether to write further questions if the administration has not responded to the previous two. Even a personal letter to Renat did not save the situation. :-)

Let's hope the common people on the forum will help. The question is this.

What is the purpose of modification of SL/TP(MqlTradeRequest.action = TRADE_ACTION_SLTP) to pass deviation parameter to MqlTradeRequest structure?

The documentation says that it is a necessary parameter for changing SL/TP. I don't know why it is needed there?

P.S. I have asked all questions to ServiceDesk under MetaTrader 5 MQL (suggestion). I want to know how long it takes to reply to them. Who has an experience?

voix_kas:

Well, I don't know whether to write further questions if the administration has not responded to the previous two. Even a personal letter to Renat did not save the situation. :-)

Let's hope the common people on the forum will help. The question is this.

What is the purpose of modification of SL/TP(MqlTradeRequest.action = TRADE_ACTION_SLTP) to pass deviation parameter to MqlTradeRequest structure?

The documentation says that it is a necessary parameter for changing SL/TP. I don't know why it is needed there?

P.S. I have asked all questions to ServiceDesk under MetaTrader 5 MQL (suggestion). I want to know how long it takes to reply to them. Who has an experience?

When initializing a structure or any variable, its values are filled with random values (the ones that were in memory at that moment). After initialization I reset all fields of the query structure, it's less of a problem.

voix_kas:

What is the purpose of passing deviation parameter to MqlTradeRequest structure when modifying SL/TP(MqlTradeRequest.action = TRADE_ACTION_SLTP)?

The documentation says that it is a necessary parameter for changing SL/TP. I do not know why it is needed there.

The deviation question was partially discussed here:https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/1920/16706#comment_16706

Maybe you can find some relevant information.

voix_kas:

P.S. I have sent all questions to ServiceDesk under MetaTrader 5 MQL (suggestion). I wonder how long it takes them to reply? Who has an experience?

Sometimes there are messages on the forum like "look at my request ## - it's been a long time since I sent it". So it varies.

TRADE_ACTION_PENDING и обязательные поля
TRADE_ACTION_PENDING и обязательные поля
  • www.mql5.com
Насколько допустимым является использование deviation при оформлении торгового приказа "Pending Order"?

Hello.

In the help, it is written that HistoryDealsTotal() returns the number of deals in the history. And how do I get information about the trades that are currently forming a position?

Документация по MQL5: Торговые функции / HistoryDealsTotal
Документация по MQL5: Торговые функции / HistoryDealsTotal
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые функции / HistoryDealsTotal - Документация по MQL5

Alex5757000:

Hello.

In the help, it is written that HistoryDealsTotal() returns the number of deals in the history. And how do I get information about the trades that are currently forming a position?

All of the deals immediately go into the history. Take a look at the definitions. There is also an articleon "Orders, Positions and Trades in MT5".

Yedelkin:
All deals go straight into history. Take a look at the definitions. There is also an articleon "Orders, positions and trades in MT5".
Thank you, it all worked out.

I have another question. Suppose I need to analyse some shares of Ukrainian issuers. The data is available on the UB website. Can I open them somehow in MT5? Like for example in MT4 there are offline charts, in MT5 is there such a possibility?

Alex5757000:
I have one more question. Suppose I need to analyze some shares of Ukrainian issuers. The data is on the site of UB. Can I open them somehow in MT5? Like for example in MT4 there are standalone charts, in MT5 is there such a possibility?

MT5 does not allow you to download someone else's quote history, if that's what you mean. You can write your own programs to read data from .bin, .txt, .csv files and process them. How much of a pain - I do not know.

Alex5757000:
I have another question. Suppose I need to analyse some shares of Ukrainian issuers. The data is available on the UB website. Can I open them somehow in MT5? Like for example in MT4 there are standalone charts, in MT5 is there such a possibility?
There is no standalone charts. But you can load data from a file into the indicator and draw candles - it will look like a normal chart with an instrument. Then you can take information from the indicator and process it in the usual way.

joo:
But you can load data from a file to the indicator and draw candles - it will look like a usual chart with a tool
But the whole picture is spoiled by skipped bars (or on the contrary - unnecessary)...
Reason: