Errors, bugs, questions - page 2640

There is an error in the documentation on the website:

Calculations based on the time series of the current timeframe

int  OnCalculate(
   const int        rates_total,       // размер входных таймсерий
   const int        prev_calculated,   // количество обработанных баров на предыдущем вызове
   const datetime&  time{},            // массив Time
   const double&    open[],            // массив Open
   const double&    high[],            // массив High
   const double&    low[],             // массив Low
   const double&    close[],           // массив Close
   const long&      tick_volume[],     // массив Tick Volume
   const long&      volume[],          // массив Real Volume
   const int&       spread[]           // массив Spread
   );

Shaped brackets instead of square brackets.

Guys, can you tell me how to automatically see the values of all variables in a function in Debug?

static TICKET_TYPE VirtualOrderSend( const string Symb, const int Type, const double dVolume, const double Price, const int SlipPage, const double SL, const double TP,
                                       const string comment = NULL, const MAGIC_TYPE magic = 0, const datetime dExpiration = 0, color arrow_color = clrNONE )

When I entered a function, I need to see the values of all input parameters automatically (without manually adding each of them). And when I left it, I want them to automatically disappear from tracking list (without manual deletion).

Can modern debuggers do this?

And how do I know what the function returned?

bool f()
{
  return(true);
} // В этом месте нужно знать, что вернулось true.

fxsaber:

And how do I know what the function returned?

bool f()
{
  return(true);
} // В этом месте нужно знать, что вернулось true.

Is it allowed to ask such questions?

fxsaber:

Guys, can you tell me how to automatically see the values of all variables in a function in Debug?

When I entered a function, I need to see the values of all input parameters automatically (without manually adding each of them). And when I left it, I want them to automatically disappear from tracking list (without manual deletion).

Modern debuggers can do this?

Modern ones display value of any variable on mouse hover. The return value can be viewed there too. But not in MetaIditor.

subscribed to the signal and VPS server. All uploaded and synchronised. Transactions are not all copied - what's the problem?

Dim78:

subscribed to the signal and VPS server. All uploaded and synchronised. The trades are not all copied - what's the problem?

Answers are contained in the log tab of the terminal.

Tell me how to deal with the "hidden method calling" warning. I've read on forum what MQ advises - it doesn't help.

The source file for compilation is Plot.mqh. PairArray.mqh file is a non-standard dependency (the rest are standard).

Files:
Plot.mqh  16 kb
PairArray.mqh  4 kb

Stanislav Korotky:

Tell me how to deal with the "hidden method calling" warning. I've read on forum what MQ advises - it doesn't help.

The source file for compilation is Plot.mqh. PairArray.mqh file is a non-standard dependency (the rest are standard).

curve = m_graphic.CGraphic:: CurveAdd(x, type, name);

fxsaber:

Yes, thanks, I've already realised that my method in the intermediate class is "missing".

PS. It's not the first time it happens that compiler messages are not detailed enough (not only for this "error"). If the signatures of two methods were added, everything would be clear at once.

Reason: