Errors, bugs, questions - page 2464

Artyom Trishkin:

Are you sure you have Build 2045 ? The latest downloaded beta is 2044.

Right. MT5 (build 2045) 16 May 2019.

Sergey Dzyublik:
There was one time that a working version hit the update, not even beta. Maybe you just hit such a glitch? It's only been 2044 since the last update, and works without the bugs you describe.

Error: "is not expert and cannot be executed". I don't get this error on my computer, and my .ex4 file works on any computer, but another person gets this error, despite compiling successfully. What could be the problem here?

Evgeny Potapov:
Error: "is not expert and cannot be executed". I don't get this error on my computer, and my .ex4 file works on any computer, but another person gets this error, despite compiling successfully. What could be the problem here?
He runs your file from the experts folder. But your file (you didn't say) is not an expert?

Artyom Trishkin:
He runs your file from the experts folder. But your file (you didn't say) is not expert?

My file is an expert. And in ex4 format it runs on his computer too. But if he compiles it himself, he gets this error.

Evgeny Potapov:

My file is an expert. And in ex4 format it runs on his computer too. But if he compiles himself, this error occurs.

So the question is not on the subject of this thread.

Artyom Trishkin:
Then the question is not on the topic of this thread.

Thank you! Problem solved: it compiled in the wrong folder. I wonder which branch to write such questions in?

Evgeny Potapov:

Thank you! Problem solved: it compiled in the wrong folder. I wonder which branch to write such questions in?

There are branches for beginner's questions. I think he's a beginner.

Sergey Dzyublik:
MT5 (build 2044)
Strategy tester runs 450,750 processes "metatester64.exe".
A bit excessive "attention" for 8 logical processors.

Can the tester logs and agent logs (the first 24 are sufficient) be viewed?

Artyom Trishkin:
There was one time when a working version, not even a beta version, hit the update. Maybe you just hit such a glitch? Since last update it was only 2044, and works without the bugs you describe.
Sergey Dzyublik:

I just got this build today. Let's see

Reason: