Errors, bugs, questions - page 2717

Artyom Trishkin:

Changes to the beta version are made regularly.

What error did they lead to? Do you know? I don't.

The man writes about "miracles", not bugs, and there are no such things as miracles:

Moreover, it is clear from his further words that he is not on the beta.

However, one could answer: "No, we didn't". But it's clear anyway - if the build of the terminal hasn't changed, what does it mean?

Hence the message to clarify. But it went on for... count how many pages.

Artyom, I didn't say for nothing that nothing has changed in 11 years. People are different and the answers are the same. I was in this situation myself. After hours of trying to find the error, when my brain was already seething, I wondered whether any changes had been made. I asked a specific question, to which I also wanted to hear "no" and nothing more. I didn't say anything about any bugs, I didn't ask for help to find my mistake. I only asked for confirmation that I must rest and keep searching for the error. I ended up finding it, but spent quite a bit of time explaining that I didn't need help. I only need one answer "NO" and don't need to offer more than the person needs.

Now, notice how many pages the error messages have moved. How do you imagine the developers will be able to pay attention to the problem if this message gets lost amongst all this rubbish, and watch out for other posts about other problems. Such as, for example, about template functions. 3 or 4 users have explained themselves, found out that there is no problem, but it stretches for several pages. And the result is the same as from flooding.

Once again, I propose that a section be created with a similar name to this thread, so that each issue is in a separate thread and goes into oblivion as it is resolved.

Alexey Viktorov:

Artyom, I didn't say for nothing that nothing has changed in 11 years. People are different, but the answers are the same. I have been in this situation myself. After hours of trying to find the error, when my brain was already boiling over, I wondered whether any changes had been made. I asked a specific question, to which I also wanted to hear "no" and nothing more. I didn't say anything about any bugs, I didn't ask for help to find my mistake. I only asked for confirmation that I must rest and keep searching for the error. I ended up finding it, but spent quite a bit of time explaining that I didn't need help. A single answer of "NO" is enough for me.

Now, notice how many pages the error messages have moved. How do you imagine the developers will be able to pay attention to the problem if this message gets lost amongst all this rubbish, and watch out for other posts about other problems. Such as, for example, about template functions. 3 or 4 users have explained themselves, found out that there is no problem, but it stretches for several pages. And the result is the same as from flooding.

Once again, I propose that we create a section with a similar name to this thread so that each issue is in a separate thread and goes into oblivion as it is addressed.

The word "NO" does not solve the problem. Well, unless you "reassure the man" ...

And a minimal code would allow for the involvement of those who care. It's not the forum that's "creepy" - the questions are weird. You seem to have the time and inclination to help, but no - "I didn't ask you to help, sit back and keep quiet if you can't say NO". Good: 'No'.

Artyom Trishkin:

The word 'NO' does not solve the problem. Well, unless you "reassure the man" ...

And the minimal code will allow for a connection to the issue of those who care. It's not the forum that's "nasty" - the questions are weird. You seem to have the time and inclination to help, but you're like, "I didn't ask for your help, sit back and be quiet if you can't say NO". Good: 'No'.

Yes... you're answering at such a speed that I can't even tweak my post a little bit)))))

I only need one answer, "NO", and don't offer more than the person needs.

And you don't have to be so insistent.

Alexey Viktorov:

Yes... you answer at such a speed that I don't even have time to correct my post)))))

And with such insistence.

Why ask the obvious? With the obvious expected answer.

He's gone.

Artyom Trishkin:

Why ask the obvious? With the obvious expected answer.

Gone.

For someone to confirm that your mind is boiling and you need a break.

Come back, I'll forgive all... Who's going to clear the thread of all this.....

Probably duplicate, but still I ask developers to make sure that code below will work correctly after fixing.
Bug MT5 (build 2380) error in call priorities of overloaded template functions.
C++ online(https://onlinegdb.com/S1wH7RpuI)

template<typename T>
struct A{
   T data;
};

template<typename T>
class B{
   T data;
};

void test(A<B<int>> &, A<B<int>> &, A<B<int>> &){
   printf("1");
}; 

template<typename T>
void test(A<B<T>> &, A<B<T>> &, A<B<T>> &){
   printf("2");
}; 

template<typename T, typename TT>
void test(A<B<T>> &, A<B<T>> &, A<B<TT>> &){
   printf("3");
}; 

template<typename T>
void test(A<T> &, A<T> &, A<T> &){
   printf("4");
}; 

void test(A<T> &, A<T> &, A<TT> &){
   printf("5");
}; 

template<typename T>
void test(T &, T &, T &){
   printf("6");
}; 

void test(T &, T &, TT &){
   printf("7");
}; 

void OnStart(){ 
   A<B<int>>    a_b_int;
   A<B<double>> a_b_double;

A<int>    a_int;
   A<double> a_double;

B<int>    b_int;
   B<double> b_double;

test(a_b_int,    a_b_int,    a_b_int);       // 1
   test(a_b_double, a_b_double, a_b_double);    // 2
   test(a_b_int,    a_b_int,    a_b_double);    // 3
   test(a_int,      a_int,      a_int);         // 4
   test(a_int,      a_int,      a_double);      // 5
   test(b_int,      b_int,      b_int);         // 6
   test(b_int,      b_int,      b_double);      // 7
}   

How do I create an array of structures where one of the fields is const?

struct A
{
  const int a;

A( const int i ) : a(i)
  {
  }

A() {}
};

void OnStart()
{
  A a1(1);
  A a2(2);

A b[];

ArrayResize(b, 2); // Нужно получить массив структур, как a1 и a2.
}

fxsaber:

How do I create an array of structures where one of the fields is const?

#define  PRINT(x) ; Print(#x, ":", string(x))

struct A
{
   const int a;
   static int default_a;

A( const int i ) : a(i)
   {
   }

A() : a(default_a){}
};
static int A::default_a = 0;

void OnStart()
{
  A a1(1);
  A a2(2);

A b1[];
  A::default_a = 1;  
  ArrayResize(b1, 2); 

A b2[];
  A::default_a = 2;  
  ArrayResize(b2, 2);   

PRINT(b1[0].a);       // 1
  PRINT(b2[0].a);       // 2
}

If I understand you correctly.

Sergey Dzyublik:

If I understood you correctly.

Thanks, didn't get to the sequence from ArrayResize.

fxsaber:

Thanks, didn't get to the sequence from ArrayResize.

ArrayResize applied to different arrays.
Or do you want one array with a sequence of values a: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8,... ?

Reason: