Errors, bugs, questions - page 2643

Igor Makanu:

If you describe such a structure:

and write it to a file, can there be differences when writing to MQL5 and reading to MQL4 of this file? or vice versa...

or vice versa... In general, is there any difference in languages for storing complex data types? (in memory, in files).

Of course, there are no differences for simple structures.

Sergey Dzyublik:

Sysinternals ProcMon.

In what way?

Stanislav Korotky:

In particular, thisarticle was written for this task. Of course, there is only a list of dependencies. To pack it all together, you will need some additional development.

Thank you, but I'm not ready to fix it. I thought there was a ready solution.

We're getting old.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

We need to remove the wallet and balance numbers from the header - they are not necessary and little used information at all!

I agree, what is the point of this innovation? Just to do something?

fxsaber:
How is it possible to automatically collect all the files that mq5 uses? I need to transfer an Expert Advisor source code. There are dozens of files inluded from different folders.

I would solve it with ten lines of shell script in Linux, maybe in Windows too?

Vict:

In linux I would solve it with a dozen lines of shell script, maybe in winnda too?

I'm not a programmer, I can only do a little coding in MQL on Windows.

fxsaber:

In what way?

Thank you, but I'm not ready to finish it yet. I thought there was a ready-made solution.

It is almost ready. You get the entire list of files from dependencies and zip them, for example.

If I have some free time, I will do it.

Stanislav Korotky:

It's almost ready to go. You get the whole list of files from dependencies and zip it up, for example - all with MQL tools.

If I have some free time, I will do it.

It will be awesome! I have problems with free time...

And you have to take into account such files.

// #define MACROS

#ifdef  MACROS
  #include <FileName.mqh>
#endif

void OnStart() {}

When compiler ignores them, but they are present in work.

SZY And also files included by resources. And if there is an mq5 of included ex5, then save it with all internal links.

fxsaber:

It's going to be great! I'm having trouble with the time available...

And you have to take these files into account as well.

When the compiler ignores them, but they are present in the work.

There won't be any problems with it, since another article would be needed to support (expose and conditionally handle) macros, and at first approximation all the inluders are picked up unconditionally.

The problems would most likely be at the junction of macros and templates (there's more about that in the article). Then as such hitches are detected, specific sources would need to be dealt with - and a simple solution is not guaranteed.

Stanislav Korotky:

The problems are likely to be at the interface between macros and templates (the article is about that). Then as you discover such glitches, you will need to deal with specific sources - and a simple solution is not guaranteed.

So if unconditional pickup of inludes is implemented, then macros + templates won't create problems with it, right?

Reason: