Errors, bugs, questions - page 2483

What kind of errors keep popping up during test/optimisation every 15-30 minutes that the terminal has to be restarted?

1 error

2019.06.14 19:12:00.582 Core 1 disconnected

2019.06.14 19:12:00.582 Core 1 connection closed

2 error

2019.06.14 19:12:02.499 Tester single pass 200 started

2019.06.14 19:12:03.668 Tester single pass 205 started

Roman:

Pull the glass with the LKM cursor, by the blue left-hand panel.

pulling anywhere... when there are 2 screens and you can pull on the chart...you can do it... there's no way to do it in the graph...but you won't be dragging another monitor everywhere...

Сергей Криушин:

Yes wherever I've pulled... when there are 2 screens and you can pull behind a graph...you can do it... there's no way to do it in a graph...but you won't be dragging another monitor around with you...

Everything is done within one monitor and within the interface of the terminal.
You need to get used to this manipulation, when pulling the module, keep an eye on its expected future display.
The expected future display of the module, is shown as a quadrangle.
Sometimes it is necessary to move this module to another workspace on the terminal to catch the desired quadrilateral, in order to release the module on top of the other modules.
Move the module to another location and then pull it back to the centre of the terminal, the required quadrilateral will appear for release.

Developers.
Although it's strange why the right quadrangle doesn't appear immediately the first time you pull it to the centre.
And you have to do extra manipulation with moving the module to another location.
There is a proposal to check for a bug.
And also to improve, the releasing frame of the quadrilateral should be highlighted in a different colour to visually understand that this quadrilateral is releasing the module.

Roman:

Everything is done within one monitor, and within the terminal interface.
You need to get used to this manipulation, when pulling a module, keep an eye on its intended future display.
The expected future display of the module, is shown as a quadrangle.
Sometimes it is necessary to move this module to another workspace on the terminal to catch the desired quadrilateral, in order to release the module on top of the other modules.
Move the module to another location, and then pull it back to the centre of the terminal, the desired quadrilateral will appear to release it.

Developers.
Although it's strange why the right quadrangle doesn't appear immediately the first time you pull it to the centre.
And you have to do extra manipulation with moving the module to another location.
There is a proposal to check for a bug.
And also to improve, the releasing frame of the quadrilateral should be highlighted in a different colour to visually understand that this quadrilateral is releasing the module.

Thank you very much for your help, it worked after double clicking on the blue edge...

that the background of the indicator in the basement is transparent and thus does not cover the price.

to have indicator colour settings saved in the template.

@Slava

Сергей Криушин:

Thanks so much for the help, it worked after double clicking on the blue edge...

Hmm, didn't think of the double click, thanks for the tip too.

Трейдер Внатуре:

to make the background of the indicator in the basement transparent and thus not cover the price.

to save indicator colour settings in the template. tab "colour".

@Slava

no one even wants to support it? no one cares? because of this level of civic engagement the slavs privatized everyone long ago.

Good afternoon. Sorry to come here, but I couldn't find any other connection.

I installed the MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester Agent from the website.

It shows in menu Services:

Traffic 0/0 Cloud disabled Status Started or Stopped.

In MQL5 Cloud Network menu: the Sell button and account entry are blocked (registered on the website).

This problem occurs both when launching from the terminal and the Start menu.

Indicate what the problem may be and how to solve it.

val140:

Good afternoon. Sorry to come here, but I couldn't find any other connection.

I installed the MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester Agent from the website.

It shows in menu Services:

Traffic 0/0 Cloud disabled Status Started or Stopped.

In MQL5 Cloud Network menu: the Sell button and account entry are blocked (registered on the website).

This problem occurs both when launching from the terminal and the Start menu.

Please specify what the problem is and how to fix it.

You may have a 32x operating system. Or maybe you don't have enough RAM.

Dear developers, I have encountered a problem. It needs your attention.

The point is that TesterStop() andExpertRemove() do not stop the test immediately. Here is an illustration of the error. Sorry for some intemperance in that post.

I thought it would be more correct to introduce the MQL_TESTER_STOP constant - a sign of testing termination by TesterStop() or ExpertRemove().

In this case you would be able to select further actions:

double OnTester()
{
   if(MQLInfoInteger(MQL_TESTER_STOP)) ....;
   else ....;
}
Reason: