Errors, bugs, questions - page 2075

Pavel Verveyko:

I am writing an EA,
when I enter optimization in MT5, I get blue screen W10x64 b1653 repeatedly
Has someone tried this phenomenon already?
What can be the reason?

Most likely in RAM.

Pavel Verveyko:

I am writing an EA,
when I run optimization in MT5, I get a blue screen W10x64 b1653
may be someone has faced with this phenomenon?
What may be the reason?

I have encountered it quite recently a couple of times. And also during optimisation. Only on 7x64.
This happened after the Metatrader update.

It didn't happen again afterwards. I decided it was just a temporary glitch.

Comments not relevant to this topic have been moved to "Question to the programming community about authorship".

Doesn't "Favorites" work for everyone on the website in my personal area?

I don't know how to put a page or a post there

Kirill Belousov:

Doesn't "Favorites" work for everyone on the website in my personal area?

I don't know how to put a page or a post there

The forum tab has a star at the top - click on it and it will be in your favourites.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

The tab for the forum has a star at the top - click on it and it will be in your favourites.

Thank you. Because I was working through browser favourites.

Is there any way to add a particular post to favourites? Or a page at least?

Kirill Belousov:

Thank you. Because I was working through the browser favourites.

Is there any way to get a particular post into favourites?

No, there is no such functionality in mql5.community
No.

Kirill Belousov:

Thank you. Because I was working through the browser favourites.

Is there any way to get a particular post into favourites? Or a page at least?

I was advised to use sync in chrome - but it's not convenient for me - sometimes I need such a function myself. I can't use sync in chrome, but it's not convenient for me - I need it myself sometimes.

I propose to add memory modifier tinput = tester input. Such variables will be visible only in Expert Advisor's settings in the tester, but they won't be available in the regular settings window.

Such a modifier will allow to mark variables, which are needed only for testing or optimization (for example, custom optimization criterion or wolf-forward parameters) and they won't take a space in a regular settings window.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

I propose to add memory modifier tinput = tester input. Such variables will be visible only in Expert Advisor's settings in the tester, but they won't be available in the regular settings window.

Such a modifier will allow to mark variables, which are needed only for testing or optimization (for example, custom optimization criterion or wolf-forward parameters) and they won't take a space in a regular settings window.

Interesting suggestion. Indeed, there are some parameters which are only needed in tester and it would be nice if they were shown only there.
Reason: