Errors, bugs, questions - page 408

Interesting:

Properties specify levels, but do not process the events associated with them.

It was the processing that was required.

PS

If I'm not mistaken, the level should be calculated by balance and funds, assuming that the event will occur if the funds reach X percent of the balance.

I.e. if I understand correctly, the event must occur if in our case the funds equal 50% of the balance.

Yes indeed, not a few wrong words, it is better to use these properties in combination, as during the trade the level of margin call and stop out may vary, some brokers increase the level of margin call on Friday

P.S the margin level cannot be negative as it is calculated as a ratio of funds to pledge

sergey1294:

P.S margin level cannot be negative as it is calculated as a ratio of funds to collateral

I have encountered this several times in MT4. In a situation where when there was still an opportunity to gain in full it was fulfilled.

After the positions were filled the price went against the expectations, but not so much that the deposit was lost.

For example, there may be a situation when a drawdown is as low as 10% and there is not enough money for the margin, or rather the positions are even taken more than the allowable limit.

I would like to find a screenshot (I do not remember exactly how much was in the red, but for sure it was negative), but it seems I have not saved it.

I was already thinking that I have lost a real account and investor's one, but all ended well.

PS

Although I will not say with 100% certainty, maybe I have mixed up with free funds and they certainly can be negative.

Developers.

Slightly off-topic, but please pay attention to request #125813(much needed).

Interesting:

I have encountered a few times in MT4. In a situation where when there was still an opportunity to gain a full position this was accomplished.

After the positions were filled the price went against expectations, but not so much as to drain the deposit.

For example, there may be a situation when a drawdown is as low as 10% and there is not enough money for the margin, or rather the positions are even taken more than the allowable limit.

I would like to find a screenshot (I do not remember exactly how much was in the red, but for sure it was negative), but it seems I have not saved it.

I was already thinking that I have lost a real account and investor's one, but all ended well.

PS

Although I will not say with 100% certainty, maybe I have mixed up with free funds and they certainly can be negative.

You have confused the concepts of margin level(ACCOUNT_MARGIN_LEVEL ) and free funds(ACCOUNT_FREEMARGIN) Free funds can indeed have a negative value.

sergey1294:
You have confused margin level(ACCOUNT_MARGIN_LEVEL ) with free funds(ACCOUNT_FREEMARGIN) Free funds can indeed have a negative value.
It may well be, I would have a screenshot to tell for sure.

I don't know if this is the right address or not.

Can't get a demo account on any server.

What's the matter can anyone tell me?

The connection is more than normal.

Thanks in advance!

foxes:

I don't know if this is the right address or not.

Can't get a demo account on any server.

What's the matter can anyone tell me?

The connection is more than normal.

Thanks in advance!

What does it say? What are the symptoms?

sergey1294:

Yes indeed, not much wrong, it is better to use these properties in combination, because during the trade the level of margin call and stop out may change, some brokers increase the level of margin call on Friday

P.S. The margin level cannot be negative because it is calculated as a ratio of funds to collateral

There, it seems to be a simple question and already the gurus are arguing. It's tiring trying to get the tester to work properly. To buy 1 lot of EURUSD at the current price, you should perform 3-4 controls. If you don't do it, the tester will work, but not properly and, what's important, quietly. Only a negative balance or some other nonsense will result. And it is good if the checks are successful. But if SymbolInfoTick returns false, we don't know what to do. Should I hang the error code on the wall instead of prizes in the Championship?

I tried "equity<0.55*balance" and "free_margin<100". It did not work. I don't know why it didn't work. I'm really confused by these margins.

I left it if(AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_MARGIN_LEVEL)<55.0). It seems to work.

Both the help and the championship rules are written in the developers' jargon, while they should be detailed and for dummies.

Can you please tell me how the following code will work in mql5?

extern int HourOpen = 4;

if (TimeHour(TimeCurrent())==HourOpen){
// действие
}
in frequency how to get the current hour?

T-G:

Please advise how the following code will work on mql5 I do not understand

in frequency how to get the current hour?
   MqlDateTime dt_struct;      // переменная типа структуры
   TimeCurrent(dt_struct);
   Print(dt_struct.hour);
Reason: