Problems with the forum. - page 9

The user sedi has already logged in to this website. The problem was due to a permanent change of IP address. In such cases we recommend that you uncheck "Session control by IP address" under Profile → Security

Opera 11.51 - error 403 when clicking on external links. On both forums - forum.mql4.com/en and mql5.com/en/forum

IE8, FF 6.0.2 - links are fine.

Opera doesn't have to have stealth modes enabled when not even referrers are transmitted.

Renat:
Opera doesn't have to turn on hidden behaviour modes, when even referrers are not transferred.

Mm... where is it? I don't remember turning it on. Outpost monitors referrers, but I disabled it, the problem is not in it (there is a problem with it, but the request to SR #162248 from 2011.07.08 lies unanswered).

Everything was working, settings were not changed, problem appeared after technical works on forum.

Silent:

Mm... where is it? I don't remember turning it on. Outpost monitors referrers, but I disabled it, the problem is not in it (there is a problem with it, but the request to SR #162248 from 2011.07.08 lies unanswered).

Everything was working, settings were not changed, problem appeared after technical works on forum.

So outpost is cutting referrers.

A couple of days ago we disabled external links from our websites through /go link without correct referrers.

The point is that spammers started using our site's redirects to redirect links in their mailing lists. As a result, we received a lot of complaints from a lot of people.

Some problems with the MT4 forum - when adding a post it drops to the first page of the thread.

Opera and FF, cache empty.

Tested with Opera 11.60 and FF 11.0.

Throws to added comment. Maybe there are more details?

Just sent one post and couldn't do the next, checked several times... I'm chatting in private now, it's fine.

What do you need? In browsers everything is cleaned when closed automatically...

upd Opera 11.61 FF 10.02 will update now, check.

upd2 FF11 is throwing out too.

Silent:

Just sent one post and couldn't do the next, checked several times... I'm chatting in private now, it's fine.

What do you need? In browsers everything is cleaned when closed automatically...

upd Opera 11.61 FF 10.02 will update now, check.

upd2 FF11 is throwing out too.

Are private browsing modes enabled?

Renat:
Are the browsers private modes enabled?

No.

I told you, I wrote a post, sent it, wrote a second one, it popped up... and that's it, it's not working anymore.

I'll try rebooting, though what's the connection...

Reason: