Why is trading without stop-loss considered absurd for many! - page 13

Oxana Tambur:

I read it all)

There is no proper monitoring. Where are the "years" if the statistics are only for one year? Where is the equity? Where is the proof that the account is yours and you have traded on it?

These are the very first and most innocent doubts.

Oxana Tambur:

I love it when people try to criticize someone and hide the fact that they are criticizing themselves.
It's commendable, at least somehow, but they reveal their weakness.

Especially when the male half tries to assert themselves at the expense of the female half - you're worthless, men, you're golden.

You're going down the pyramid.)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Report in the studio! here we trust dry facts, not talk, if you want to prove to people that trading without stops is good, you need to back it up with facts, that's all :) And describe your system... You should have started with that, otherwise what's the point of arguing about nothing?

For example, I recently had a potential "investor" offer me to write a free bot for him based on an allegedly profitable system that my friend had been using for a year and had not lost money! I said okay, send me the system description. I received 2 screenshots - reno stochastic on the chart, we buy and sell if it is overbought/oversold, if it is not in our direction - we average. And yes, I shouldn't have divulged such top secret information to anyone... So now I have to fear for my honour and maybe my life... There was also some nonsense about round levels.

What could I say? :) here's a ticket for the ballet, no ticket for the tram...

What, I have in my profile and on mql5, I have all the facts that I have in my profile, I have layouts of deals, stats for each month, what else do they need? We're not at a fashion show where the best is the best. We don't discuss stop lossless trading, we discuss who makes profit and who loses.

Isn't it so!
And what you wrote about this case, about the investor, it does not kill for that, the maximum that can happen is that you just lose a client, nothing more.

Комбинатор:
You're going down the pyramid.)

Yes men, that is exactly what is happening to you today.

Must be magnetic storms or a lot of atmospheric pressure on the brain.

Комбинатор:

I've read it all.)

There's no proper monitoring. Where are the "years" if the statistics are only for one year? Where is the equity? Where is the proof that the account is yours and you are trading on it?

And nowhere is it written "for years" in the thread it is clearly stated that the account we are discussing, namely"manual goldtrading ", it is clearly stated that this account is one year and three months old

Oxana Tambur:

Describe what, all the things I already have in my profile and on the mql5 website, layouts of trades, stats for each month, what other facts do they need? We're not at a fashion show where the best is the best. We don't discuss stop lossless trading, we discuss who makes profit and who loses.

Isn't it so!
And what you have written about the case, about the investor, it does not kill for that, the maximum that can happen-you just lose a client, no more.

So you have the results of some options scanner there and a link to a signals site, is that what you want to tell us? :) Well, I went to look at it, I liked the site - it's well done. But it has nothing to do with trading without stops... Or is it like that, no stops?

It's not that kind of audience, maybe you can attract a couple of people...

Комбинатор:

I read it all)

There is no proper monitoring. Where are the "years" if the statistics are only for one year? Where is the equity? Where is the proof that the account is yours and you have traded on it?

I wonder if you are in another country and sit behind the monitor and ask me, a complete stranger and owed nothing to you, to provide proof that I trade on this account. Come and visit me for tea/coffee and you will see, if you really want proof of anything.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
So you've got the totals of some kind of options scanner and a link to a signals website there, is that what you want to convey to us? :) OK, I went to look at the site and appreciated it - it's well done. But it has nothing to do with trading without stops... Or is it like that, no stops?
What does it have to do with a scanner for binary options, up to gold?!

Oxana Tambur:

Interesting opinion, trading for years, building a business structure on it and then stepping back after a while (without sitting for hours in front of a monitor) is not called being successful, good opinion

Oxana Tambur:
And nowhere does it say "for years".

I'm sick of it. I have no more questions )

Oxana Tambur:
Our company's personal website has nothing at all to do with my signal posted on www.mql5.com
I might be missing something? you have no signals in your profile
Reason: