Problems with the forum. - page 7

Sorry, the search engine update failed. We'll fix it.

The search is up and running

Rosh:

In the Profile, it is now possible to customise the appearance of the forum

Why did they remove the option to select number 0 (disable unnecessary sections)? And they limited the maximum...

And in the search this (taken from the mql4 forum)

Для эффективного поиска следуйте данным правилам:
& and   логическое И
| or    логическое ИЛИ
! not   логическое НЕ
( )     группировка

Does it work or am I doing something wrong?

It would be nice to be able to add articles to profile favourites.

Silent:

And in the search this (taken from the mql4 forum)

Does it work or am I doing something wrong?

"The search is morphological and case insensitive. All letters, no matter how they are entered, will be treated as lowercase. For example, you will get the same results for the queries Indicator, Indicator and InDiCaTor.

You can use the logical operations & (AND) and | (OR). Words can be put in brackets, e.g: (three|four) bars.

By default our search engine shows pages, which contain all words specified in search query. It is not necessary to enter the operator "and" between words of a query. Note that the order of the words affects the search results. To narrow down the search even further, enter additional search conditions@.

Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Операции и выражения / Логические операции
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Операции и выражения / Логические операции
  • www.mql5.com
Основы языка / Операции и выражения / Логические операции - Документация по MQL5

Yedelkin:

Right :) Is there nothing else about "additional search terms"?

I need to find "pages that contain all the words given in the search query", but in the way I ask for them.

For example: find&new&bar.

I'm typing: find&new&bar (I've tried brackets too).

I get a bunch of pages with these words in different places in the text.

Обработчик события "новый бар"
Обработчик события "новый бар"
  • Konstantin Gruzdev
  • www.mql5.com
Язык программирования MQL5 позволяет решать задачи на совершенно новом уровне. Даже те задачи, которые уже вроде имеют решения, благодаря объектно-ориентированному программированию могут подняться на качественно новый уровень. В данной статье специально взят простой пример проверки появления нового бара на графике, который был преобразован в достаточно мощный и универсальный инструмент. Какой? Читайте в статье.

Silent:

I enter: find&new&bar (and tried in brackets too).

I get a bunch of pages with these words in different places in the text.

Contact servicedesk in such a case.

komposter:

Why did they remove the option to select number 0 (to disable unnecessary partitions)? And they limited the maximum...

?

Developers.

Links in Cyrillic are not inserted properly, like http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%CC%E0%F0%E8%ED

And I'd like to hear something about advanced search.

komposter:

And why did they remove the option to select number 0 (to disable unnecessary partitions)? And they limited the maximum...

Disabling blocks will be in low demand, therefore the maximum value should be lower. Also, disabling the "Jobs" block from the home page interferes with the promotion of the service.
Silent:

Is there nothing more about "additional search terms"?

Additional search terms are only author and period. There is no option to search for one-to-one phrases (what is usually framed in quotes in search engines) yet.
Reason: