Strategy tester - page 2

January is certainly not a deadline, but we know that for us Russians, January! (To the developers, I'm sure, this does not apply!). In fact, no one has promised a tester in January either.

The main thing is to have one!

And with good multi-currency support.

I agree, quality comes first. And apart from multicurrency it would be great to call the tester from the program. This would easily allow to automate the process of history statistics typing (I am writing in the hope, if the developers will say something like that).

coaster писал(а) # :
So it won't be until April 1 for sure.
Do you want to make me happy with a good prognosis?

coaster:
Do you want to make me happy with a lucky prediction?

Congratulations on your lucky prediction!

Now we have the 263rd build of April 7, which as joyfully as the previous builds cheerfully informs, when you press Ctrl R, that

"Unfortunately, the Strategy Tester isnot included in the current build of MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal. We will do our best to provide it in the near future.

Thank you for your understanding."

Well, we can safely forget about MT5 for the 2010 Championship, if the Championship takes place.
One is left timidly dreaming that perhaps at the 2011 Championship, if it takes place, we will see MT5 in action.

The tester will be here soon, it's been said many times before, we don't have long to wait. It will be here before your ban for rudeness in the other thread expires.

Rosh:
The tester is coming soon, it's been said many times before. It will appear before the expiration of your ban for rudeness in the other thread.

I wish he was in time to register for the 2010 championships.

I get it, it's an event waiting to happen before--

--

Since mastering MQL5 (most likely functions) without a tester is possible, but debugging an EA without a tester is complicated enough

Rosh:
The tester will be here soon, it's been said many times before, we don't have long to wait. He'll be here before your ban for being rude in the other thread expires.

How long has he been banned for?

sergeev:
How long was he banned for? Just to get a sense of timing...
bathhouse bathing usually takes a couple of weeks :o)

Rosh:
The tester will be here soon, it's been said many times before, we don't have long to wait. He'll be here before your ban for rudeness in the other thread expires.

By the way at the expense of rudeness - you know, I sometimes still am amazed on our motherland (not a drop of sarcasm or bile), but here look at forums English, and I had much enough by virtue of duties on work - like advise on forums of one known company, and well as you understand I had to answer completely idiot questions and on hundred times, why me? Well, in fact, I volunteered because the subject was very complex and we needed developers from other companies as quickly as possible joined in and began to do ... Well, so - well, there's always some kind of etiquette - well, how would such rules of cultural behavior. Such friendliness and politeness underlined. And the forums were not allowed to so-so-tek - that is, if something is asked must necessarily be answered by a competent person, not just any out there a visitor and it is a person who should do it. This was a very good example to follow - a sort of business-like, correct and unambiguous style. And all the regular visitors - which even while being a long time on the forum, but who came there for fun, brought up - and not bans and explanations - (in private) that they say if you have something to say strictly on the subject - say, deviation from the theme is taboo. My point is that there are mql4 users like Sweinosaurus, Mathematician, MetaDriver, Alks... I don't remember the exact name, but he started to do something out-of-scale. And so on - there's also Reshetov Vinin and so on. Here I frankly do not understand what good is MQ from these trolling gentlemen, PRECISELY ! If the mathematician I took here ONLY because he was just recently kind of embittered at all - oozes irritation. These gentlemen are just throwing themselves at people. They just do not discuss anything constructive and only stifle all those who have come to discuss something specific. Even if they are delusional, even if they are naive. But what difference does it make to you? Let them discuss it if they find someone to talk to. Sometimes it seems to me that they like to have a beer and go on formulas to mock, hoot, have fun. Just say the words, like without any sense. And the fact that they don't swear or use foul language, or have no sense of decorum, does them no less harm. If you ask me, I don't care if they say it every goddamn word but mean what they say, rather than not saying it but ala hooey. They've been sitting too long on their uniforms and it's time for them to relax, because if they have nothing to say in response to a question, they shouldn't say anything at all. For example, a man came and asked something about vectors, third measurements, a new view on the relationship between currencies - they attacked him saying that he had come to ask, but what about it? Fantastic. The man proposed the discussion - called for a discussion of those who find this topic interesting, but if you are not interested, just pass by. They are like teenagers, consider this forum as their garden, and attack everyone who came. What is important, let's say people like me, it is difficult to confuse, and others will not come there again. And is it necessary MQ? So it seems to me that here on the contrary - it is necessary simply to ignore such "harsh statements - remarks" on the THEME, and with suggestions, but all sorts of clowns should be put in line. No, and also Vinin and Reshetov, they VERY often talk the talk and advise beginners very well. But those, well, in my opinion, have become nothing but trouble. That they must be banned. And for a couple of months that is, if not more.
Reason: