Wishes for MT5 - page 8

getch:

Renat, you don't know me, yet you are publicly hanging pejorative labels. You have your own idea of people, stay with it.

Are you ashamed of the normal term "pipsqueak"?

It's perfectly normal and understandable. What you advocate is outright pipsing. And the "discounts" in the commission or spread have nothing to do with the ticks and the technology.

Do not pretend that "developers do not understand the obvious things". We all understand perfectly well - it's all happening before our eyes.

getch:

Renat, you don't know me, yet you are publicly hanging pejorative labels. You have your own view of people, stay with it.

The rest of you, don't fall for the toastiness propaganda. It's not easy to get individual terms from brokers, fighting for a few dollars less commission per million of turnover. Yes, you can say it's not much. But with a turnover of tens of billions a month the amount saved on commission comes out to be substantial. I mean substantial for people in need. Helping children with cancer, including the hopeless.

There's a thick skinned argument here - don't care about trading conditions, the strategy should work under any conditions.... Brokers are not bad, but why pay yours to them? Are you generous? Then perhaps you should channel your generosity in a different direction to the broker?

Spread is just the difference between Best Prices. Conditionality. Spreads on volumes in the tens of mio are not paltry, especially on crosses. But even on relay brokers, making as little as 500 trades a year, you are able to earn 250 extra pips, taking 0.5 pips from each trade. Once again, that's not a little. And for some people it's a lot. You may not care about your work, you may respect it.

Getch, what do I have to do to make you understand that ordering a personal MT is very expensive.... ... and apparently it's even expensive for you, otherwise you could just write - ah-ha, make me an individual one for **** bukazoidov, and that's it :) You would have to open another "broker" for yourself.

In a word Getch, stop trying to choke MTs for trifles, you even pity the poor. I would have told them to go away long ago. :)

Renat, did I ask you for anything?! I told you about MT4-ECN. I like its features and their implementation. I use them actively in trading. I do not use them actively in trading. In fact I have never done it. If I can gain a profit of 51 points instead of 50, by performing an additional analysis of the extreme (without omissions) ticks with their volumes of several trading tools, I will do it. In MQL I can work with the history of ticks, with the history of Avg-bars (my research on Avg-bars confirmed in practice the hypothesis of their correctness), analyze changes of the current market rate and use reliably and visually the virtual position mechanism by connecting/disconnecting different strategies, including manual ones.

Renat, perhaps I am old-fashioned, but decent public behaviour does not involve sarcastic comments about even people you do not respect.

getch:

Renat, perhaps I am old-fashioned, but decent public behaviour does not involve scathing comments about even people you do not respect.

You should have written an honest table of comparisons rather than misleading people.

Or are you used to us just sprinkling ashes on your head?

Renat писал(а) :

You should have written an honest table of comparisons rather than misleading people.

Wrote 11 briefly worded points of comparison. Where is untruthfulness said? I am responsible (I think, like you) for my words: if I am wrong somewhere, I am ready to apologize.

Renat:

Use CopyXXX functions to access any data of any timeseries (link to documentation).

:-)

Humorist...

There is a simple situation on MT4 where the lock is not managed by the netting approach.

Is it possible to set a (broker) minimum position size on MT5?

If so, how do you solve the above situation on MT5?

Нужен ли лок в МТ5? - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
Нужен ли лок в МТ5? - MQL4 форум

Renat:
  1. Available in MT5
  2. Existing in MT5
  3. Not in MT5, but it is possible to save ticks if necessary

If it is possible to receive ticks at least for the previous day, if you want to have a coffee with your PC, you may leave it in a coffee for ticks collecting ;))

In addition, in some indicators the volume of ticks is important (not forex).

vdv2001 писал(а) :

It is possible to receive ticks at least for the past day, otherwise, if you want to sit in a cafe with your laptop, you will have to leave it in the coffee to collect ticks ;)))

In addition, in some indicators the volume of ticks is important (not forex).

Maybe, for the collection of information it makes sense to have a second computer, which will quietly accumulate ticks at home, while you will be in a cafe. If necessary, you can remotely access your data collector and take what you need.

SofTAA:
Может для сборов инфы имеет смысл завести второй комп, который спокойно будет дома копить тики, а вы в это время будете в кафе. При необходимости будете удаленно захоит на ваш сборшик данных и брать что нужно.

E if I go to a cafe when there is no electricity at home? ;))
Reason: