Tick Indicator and EAs - page 9

High:
Hello,

would someone make the following indicators?

Indicator 1: If price goes 1 tick up, then the indicator goes 1 up to(VolumeStyle), and if the price goes 1 tick down, then the indicator does nothing.

Vice Versa for Indicator 2.

Thank you all!

Just moved your post to this thread as it was already made with many versions on this thread.

Automated Tick trading - No indicators

Hi all,

I was wondering if there exists any Expert advisor/Trading strategy which

could be coded to use on tick charts/timeframe ?

I explain a bit more the restrictions are :

-No time candles needed ( no 1Min, 15min or daily ) but could be built on

like 50,100 ticks candles, or constant trade volume like in other charting apps.

-No fancy indicators using open,high,low,close,volume or if necessary built on tick or volume candles

Anybody knows of automated strategies matching these restrictions ?

Help would be greatly appreciated...

Tick Chart

Anybody know of a way to have a tick chart in MQ4. Just like a H1 or M1, except a tick chart. One you can attach indicators and experts to? Is this impossible?

well, try: Tick_on_Chart.mq4

Files:

Tick Bar generator

Hello all,

I'm a newby; just joined today. I have been using MT4 now for 6 months and was wondering if anyone can tell me if there are any scripts available that allows me to draw tick bars, as opposed to actual time based bars. I would also like to be able to alter the tick bar size (say, 89,144, etc.) I know that Tradestation has this facility built in, but I prefer MT4 as a trading platform.

I'm totally new to programming, so I need help. I did find something on the web (See attachment) but some text is in Russian. Can someone please evaluate this script and either tell me if this will do the job, or if it can be modified into english?

Also, I would like to find a script or indicator that will then allow me to count down to the amount of tick that are left in the bar before it changes to a new bar. Any help would be much appreciated.

12/10/07 - I've just loaded the Tick Bar indicator below, but all it shows is the ticks in a separate window. I want to be able to replace the actual bar chart with say 144 tick bars as a chart instead of the tick data. I hope this makes sense. Thanks.

Files:

Indicator required

I'm looking for a simple indicator which I'd be happy to pay for if no one can do it for free. It may or may not be possible to code.

It could be two indicators in 1 or 2 separate indicators, although I'd prefer the former which I think should be possible.

So, 2 lines (Up tick Green, Down tick Red). Each line shows the MA (user-definable length) of the TIME BETWEEN TICKS. So, for instance GBPUSD is 1.9500, ticks UP to 1.9501 after 50 ms, then after another 100ms ticks DOWN to 1.9500, then after 150ms ticks UP to 1.9501, then after 200ms ticks DOWN to 1.9500 again. Now, say the MA is set to 2, the UP LINE would be at 100 ((50+100)/2) and the DOWN LINE would be at 150 ((100+200)/2).

The UP indicator line only watches UP tick time intervals and likewise the DOWN tick indicator only watches DOWN tick intervals. Because there will be times when the distance between the UP and DOWN MA is large, we may need to think of a way to scale it. We could call it TICK TIME MA.

Hopefully I've made myself clear but ask any questions. This is for MT4.

I moved your post to Ticks thread.

May be you will find what you need. If not, so, at least 'tick people' are collected here so you can get some advice or coding.

Thanks ND. Lets hope there's somebody reading this !

I've developed some tick indicators. One of them you can see in this thread.

The rest you could find in Elite Section.

Files:

Metatrader with professional tick charts, well done

igorad:
I've developed some tick indicators. One of them you can see in this thread. The rest you could find in Elite Section.
Reason: