Wishes for MT5 - page 4

In MT4 it was possible to arrange the windows in a mosaic in a certain order - by clicking sequentially on each of the charts in the order in which you wanted to arrange them. All you had to do was uncheck the option "chart panel".

I cannot do it in MT5. Is it possible? If so, how ?

vit46   :

I just figured out the price of firewood, my mistake, I did not consider the spread, thanks to comrades who helped the dummies :) And I have a suggestion, although again I may be wrong about something else, but why is not stored in the spread of quotes history, in my opinion it would be logical to store it. Or make it possible for me to attach spreads to history and use it for testing, it may affect test results a lot!

In MetaTrader 5 spreads are stored in each minute bar and used by the tester.

I propose to introduce a new object type, e.g. OBJ_GRAPH, which is a two-dimensional array storing color data. The parameters are the same as for rectangle object, but with passing an array with graphical information to the object by reference. You know, it's not serious, and it's not convenient to build an image on a chart using hundreds of thousands of objects.

We will be able to "draw" anything, even movies, or visualize the optimization process and so on. This innovation will turn the MT5 platform into a serious research laboratory. Sometimes I already catch myself thinking about how I can perform strength calculations by writing a program in MQL5. :)

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Свойства объектов
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Свойства объектов
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Свойства объектов - Документация по MQL5

There is already an idea to use a bitmap object with the ability to draw within it.

Renat:
Already have the idea of using a bitmap object with the ability to draw within it.

Great!!!

All that's left to do is wait with fingers crossed. :D

I have this question.

Can you tell me where to disable order modification (stop and Provit) when they are moved randomly on the chart. I try to move the line, but it is next to the stop, and as a result the change order window pops up. How to turn it off, I have not found it in the menu.

vdv2001:

I have this question.

Can you tell me where to disable order modification (stop and Provit) when they are moved randomly on the chart. I try to move the line, but it is next to the stop, and as a result the change order window pops up. How do I disable it? I have not found it in the menu.

You can disable showing of trade levels in the terminal settings:

Tools -> Options -> Charts -> uncheck Show trade levels

Greetings all!

I'm facing the same thing.

When I place windows with charts inside Profile, if at least one window is slightly out of bounds, then after I switch to another profile, and then come back to this one, all windows are ordered vertically instead of my order. I have to rearrange everything. This is terribly annoying. I can't and don't want to arrange windows up to a pixel, of course.

Please remove this auto-sorting.

Good evening! When will the debugger be enabled in the indicators? It is very difficult to look for glitches in complex indicators without a debugger

Sorento писал(а) :

Following your logic. missing non-working days - fill in the closing data?

All the inductors will show the kukush. 80)

I tend to support MetaDriver's opinion. No trade does not mean no price. All the doubters should look at the M1 & M5 charts. There are as many bars there as you want without shadows when Open == Close. None of the indicators do not fall down, even those that use volumes in their calculations.
For the calculation of more complex indicators than all sorts of MA and the like, a regular time scale for TF < W1 is essential.
We can go another way - to use the bar time rather than the index number of the bar as the X axis. But that would be like scratching your left ear with your right hand.

In conclusion I am attaching a couple of equations that describe changes of EUR/USD quotes when TF == MN:
1. y=+1.35499478-0.00694580598*x+3.99997669E-05*x^2, where x is an event (ordinal bar number from 0 to 199)
2. y=+1,35500981-0,000228190604*x+4,31716847E-08*x^2 where x is an event (serial number of the bar from the beginning of the quote from 0 to 6058).

Thank you for your attention and sorry for taking up your time.