Does it make sense to switch from MT4 to MT5? Why did you switch to MT5? - page 15

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

there can be manykernels running, why just one

I.e. there are a lot of Python-progs after all). So... Each bot communicates with its own program?

I read the doppler and understood. So, what difference does it make, one bot works or many? If there are no cross-links.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I.e. there are a lot of Python-progs after all). So... Each bot communicates with its own program?

in the case of sockets, is it just one, or should I copy and do many

in the case of api there will be many by default, how many copies of the EA are running and there will be no confusion

Why don't you ask the creators of python to create a normal dll that you can plug in wherever you want? Is that why python's kindergarten level doesn't bother you?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

in the case of sockets, is it just one program, or do you copy and do many?

in case of api it will be many by default, how many copies of EA are running, and there will be no confusion

And not in the case of api there is no difference either. Each program - its own files, sockets, connection of API or whatever - everything is different.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Why don't you ask the creators of python to create a normal dll, which you can plug in anywhere you want? That's why python's kindergarten level doesn't bother you?

Well, the Kindergarten level of Python is certainly a strong one. Top languages, after all.

everything is there, but integration is not the fate of the dumb and strategy-conscious trader

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Well, the Kindergarten level of Python is certainly a strong one. Top languages, after all.

there's everything there, but integration is not the destiny of a dumb and strategy-conscious trader

What's not kindergarten? It's a sandbox for the toys in you.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

What's not kindergarten? A sandbox for the toys in itself.

ask google (literally), their theme

and R is a Microsoft theme.

What you're more of a fan of is what you're following.

Renat Fatkhullin:

There will soon be a real treat for R users with presents.

Expect good news!

Eh, then we'll write the coolest bots.

Aleksey Ivanov:
Eh, then we'll write the coolest bots.

Write now, SanSanych has had a DLL for a long time, and it seems to be freely available. And all the R ICL libs won't be able to handle them anyway. Otherwise it won't be a terminal, but a mix of bulldog and rhinoceros.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Write now, SanSanych has had a DLL for a long time, and it seems to be freely available. And all the R ICL libs won't be able to handle it anyway. Otherwise it won't be a terminal, but a mixture of bulldog and rhinoceros.

Propaganda of the great brakes. In time, these atavisms like R and Python will die out like dinosaurs.

Reason: