Does it make sense to switch from MT4 to MT5? Why did you switch to MT5? - page 7

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Don't judge people by yourself.) You go to school, you don't know the school curriculum either. Figured it out earlier.)

Now, where did who find out what? I can remind you how I figured it out. You can remind me. You're just talking bullshit, you got your brains backwards in your head, and you think you're so fucking smart.

Nikolai Semko:

I don't know about others, but I'm speaking from my own experience. On my algorithms, where there are millions of operations on each tick, does it matter whether those millions of operations are calculated in 0.1 second or 0.01 second.

???

the more the better?

And if billions of operations on each tick? Would 5 be good enough? Or would it turn out to be rubbish?

(the fifth methaqs are totally out of touch!) )))

Nikolai Semko:

I don't know about others, but I'm speaking from my own experience. On my algorithms, where there are millions of operations on each tick, it matters whether those millions of operations are calculated in 0.1 second or 0.01 second.

Everyone uses his or her own experience, and there is no single argument.

The graphics are pulled by MT4 (unless it is 3d), AI in question/answer style does not require speed, multicurrency tester attracts and discourages realism, OpenCL can be mastered by a few, synthetics is not for everyone either. The irreplaceability of MT5 compared to MT4 is yet to be proven. Millions of calculations on tick, is a personal necessity, not a common one.

MT5 must have something irreplaceable in trading. Something everyone needs. What that is, I don't know yet, but I'm trying to think of it.

Олег avtomat:

???

the more the better?

What if you could do billions of operations on every tick? Would 5 be good enough? Or would it be lame?

You just don't understand the level of tasks that are being solved.

In the beginning of my developments I had billions, but it was very hard and slow. I took out three orders of magnitude just with the help of mathematics.

Did you know that supercomputers in the world are more than 90% leased by traders? I understand very well why.

Brokers don't give much leverage on mt5 as they don't have plugins to give a shit about your trading, but mt4 please, keep the slippage etc.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Where did who find out what? I can remind you how I figured it out. You can remind me. You're just talking shit and being rude, you got your brains backwards in your head, and you think you're so fucking smart.

And who hurt you, orphan? (с)

Nikolai Semko:

You simply do not understand the level of tasks that are being undertaken

Well, how can I understand if I don't have the slightest idea of "that level of tasks".

And what is that level of tasks?

Yuriy Asaulenko:

And who hurt you, the orphan? (с)

Wow, you've read Pinocchio, that's great. Try and get a hold of Stranger on the Moon.

Олег avtomat:

Well, how can I understand if I don't have the faintest idea "of that task level".

And what is that task level?

Basically image recognition.
Go to your google photo and you will see that google can find, by one face of any person, all the pictures of that face in all your photo archives. How many trillions of operations do you think it would take Google's servers to do that?

Reason: