Does it make sense to switch from MT4 to MT5? Why did you switch to MT5? - page 3

Illia Zhavarankau:

How should I put it, judging by where cinema, music and other areas of life are heading. What they give people is what they eat up.

You don't have to ask questions at all when you put it that way.)
because you have your own answers to your questions anyway))

Fast528:

I'm going to sound strange, what do you even care?) dust all the anti-mt5 threads, no one is taking away your $50 mt4 products from you yet.

The man asked a question and I answered it. I'm not afraid to lose these products, although I trade with them. If required, I will write them for mt5, but I don't think it will be necessary. Just to reiterate that mt4 has everything for successful trading.

Alexey Viktorov:
No, don't. Why would you compete with those who have already mastered mql5.
+

Illia Zhavarankau:
Good afternoon! I have been writing robots on MT4 in my spare time (hobby) for about a year. Does it make sense to use MT5? I would be glad to get some specific examples from forum old timers. Thank you!
The calculation part in MT5 is 10 times (!!!) faster. For me this argument is enough.
If you want to know how to use MQL5-programs in combination with MQL4, you will probably find it easier to implement in MQL5 than in MQL4.

Nikolai Semko:
The calculation part in MT5 works 10 times (!!!) faster. For me this argument is sufficient.
Besides, it is much easier to remake a ready-made MQL5 program in MQL4, than vice versa.

So MQL4 is easier than MQL5?

multiplicator:
So MQL4 is easier than MQL5?
a shovel is simpler than an excavator

Nikolai Semko:
a shovel is easier than an excavator
Is an excavator needed everywhere?

Nikolai Semko:
A shovel is easier than an excavator

But archaeologists prefer a shovel).

multiplicator:
Is an excavator needed everywhere?
Of course not.
In the sandbox, a shovel will do the trick.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

But archaeologists prefer a shovel).

And the builders the excavator.
Some live in the past, some in the future.
To each his own :))
Reason: