Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 894

forexman77:

I searched for a week, rereading. I couldn't find anything that made sense. There are some ideas and they are in the process of rethinking...

Maybe it was not intended to reveal everything?

No, it's just eye-breaking there :)

http://forestfloor.dk/

https://cran.rstudio.com/web/packages/randomForestExplainer/vignettes/randomForestExplainer.html

Forest Floor Visualizations of Random Forest
Forest Floor Visualizations of Random Forest
  • admin
  • forestfloor.dk
This blog promote and explain the use of forestFloor to interpret random forest model fits. Here’s a teaser, on how to visualize the structure of a RF model fit on the dataset pimaindiansdiabetic, see R code below: forestFloor is an add-on to the randomForest[1] package. It enables users to explore the curvature of a random forest model-fit. In...

This is closer, but on R, on scikit-learn did not find how to do. It is clear that the circuit can get huge, if it can be done at all.

I think it's easier to understand the algorithm when all trees are considered in the finals.

forexman77:

This is closer, but on R, on scikit-learn did not find how to do. It is clear that the scheme may turn out to be huge, if it is possible to do it at all.

I think it's easier to understand the algorithm when all the trees are considered in the final.

Uh-huh, couldn't find it. Only if individual trees are looked at

I wondered at my leisure about the origin of the term "heteroscedasticity.
It is clear that this word is composite and consists of two parts: "hetero-" and "-scedasticity.
The first part clearly indicates hetero.
Here's the question: why was hetero chosen for the term? Does it somehow reflect his inner qualities, his inner world? Should it be treated accordingly? ;)))

And we shouldn't even mention homoscedasticity ;)))

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Гетера

Hetera(fromGreekἑταίρα, friend, companion) - Inancient Greece, a woman leading a free, independent life,[1] a public woman,a courtesan. Originally chiefly of slaves, later also free women.[2][3] Famous hetaerae were usually well educated.[4]

Гетера — Википедия
Гетера — Википедия
  • ru.wikipedia.org
Первоначально термин относился к древнегреческому социальному явлению, позже в переносном смысле распространился на другие культуры. В Древней Греции термин применяли к образованной незамужней женщине, ведущей свободный и независимый образ жизни. Некоторые из них играли значительную роль в общественной жизни. В своих домах гетеры устраивали...

Oleg avtomat:
I wondered at my leisure about the origin of the term "heteroscedasticity.
It is clear that this word is composite and consists of two parts: "hetero-" and "-scedasticity.
The first part clearly indicates hetero.
Here's the question: why was hetero chosen for the term? Does it somehow reflect his inner qualities, his inner world? Should it be treated accordingly? ;)))

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Гетера

Hetera(fromGreekἑταίρα, friend, companion) - Inancient Greece, a woman leading a free, independent life,[1] a public woman,a courtesan. Originally chiefly of slaves, later also free women.[2][3] Famous hetaerae were usually well educated.[4]

Immediately it became clear where the word super hetero came from, and what it meant.

Oleg avtomat:

This is how it is with you in everything: confusing hetero with hetero, giving advice inappropriately, insolent

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

That's how it is with you guys: confusing hetero with hetero, giving advice inappropriately, being impertinent.

"sassy"? Are you out of your fucking mind?

First of all, don't be rude.

And secondly, ask yourself about the rules of word formation in Russian.

Your phrase completely shows your lack of knowledge in this field.

as, however, in other areas...

Oleg avtomat:

"sassy" ??? Are you out of your fucking mind?

First of all, don't be rude.

And secondly, ask about the rules of word formation in the Russian language.

Your phrase completely demonstrates your lack of knowledge in this field.

ἑ-ταί-ρα

ἕ-τε-ρος

what rules? completely cuckoo

You are insolent, and then you are rude.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

ἑ-ταί-ρα

ἕ-τε-ρος

What are the rules? You're completely nuts.

You're sassy, and then you're rude.

I see that you don't get the humor. That's why you turn everything into a shit. And this comes from your illiteracy and empty vanity.

Oleg avtomat:

I can see that you don't get the humor. That's why you turn everything into a shithole. And that comes from your illiteracy and empty vanity.

what was the humor? the fact that the other word is not even a cognate word?

Reason: