Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 876

Novaja:

Thanks, Maxim!))

You're welcome, I still can't get to cast. characters, because there is a lot to understand there with their specifics, and the tick arrays will need another way to convert

Maxim Dmitrievsky:(ErlangReturns)

Useful thing, thanks!)) You can also try to break the obtained increments by frequency and build histograms live.

Novaja:

Useful thing, thanks!)) On a follow-up you can try to break down the received increments by frequency and build a live histogram.

you can put these characteristics in the comments, it seems to me

you need std and skewness there, right?

but you can also draw it, if you want... only later... )

https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/standardlibrary/mathematics/stat/array_stat

Документация по MQL5: Стандартная библиотека / Математика / Статистика / Статистические характеристики
Документация по MQL5: Стандартная библиотека / Математика / Статистика / Статистические характеристики
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартная библиотека / Математика / Статистика / Статистические характеристики - справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

you can put these characteristics in the comments, it seems to me

I mean, you need std and skewness there, right?

But you can also draw them, if you want... only later... )

https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/standardlibrary/mathematics/stat/array_stat

The library is good, it's all possible to do additionally within the framework of statanalysis of data.

Rebranded again. They added reputation (rating by model stability). Those who are stable, they will give money away even without participating in their idiotic auctions.

Will they pay in buzcoins?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Will they pay in buzcoins?
In buzkoynami)

Hello, colleagues. How's it going? Has anyone been able to train a neural network?

Ivan Gurov:
Hello, colleagues. How goes it? Has anyone managed to train a neural network?

Read from the beginning - then you'll know)).

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Read from the beginning - then you'll know)).

So it didn't work out))))
Reason: