Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 875

Oleg avtomat:

Actually, that's a load of crap.

To understand this, it is enough to ask the question "Why?", and try to give a reasonable answer to it.

Well, these questions in another thread ask, it all explained

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Well, ask these questions in another thread, everything is explained there

It's not explanation, it's demagoguery.

If everything was explained there, then you would know what to do with it next.

But your answer is this:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Machine Learning in Trading: Theory and Practice (Trading and Beyond)

Maxim Dmitrievsky, 2018.05.01 09:02

I don't know, you can submit it to the NS.

I don't know if it is possible to submit it to the NS.

Oleg avtomat:

It's not explanation, it's demagoguery.

If everything was explained there, you would know what to do about it next.

But your answer is:

get out of here, eh, demagogue.

WHAT IS THERE TO THINK ABOUT? WE HAVE TO JUMP

You probably know this joke. But just in case, let me remind you.

The experimenter hung a banana from the ceiling and let a monkey into the room. The monkey jumped and jumped, but couldn't reach it. Then the experimenter would say to it: "Think, Cheechie!" . The monkey looked around. He saw several objects and among them a stool. Quickly dragged the stool and took a banana. Then the scientist hung a bottle of vodka from the ceiling and invited Vasya. Vasya jumps, jumps, but can not reach it. The experimenter says to him: "Think, Vasya, think!" - And Vasya says: "What's there to think about? You have to jump!"

Of course, we all laughed at the end of the joke. After all, it's so easy to take another instrument and ..... That's in the joke. And in life?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Get out of here, you demagogue.

Don't be rude.

Oleg avtomat:

Don't be rude.

Well, why make it up? the strategy is proven by trading results, so it has a place

Dratuti )

Is the chest ready yet?

I've been waiting for the wonder weapon with AI ))

What's the progress?

Admin delete off-topic posts and ban those who ask stupid questions. I come here to read something interesting, but in the end a stream of inflamed consciousness I read.

This thread is purely scientific and there is no point in writing bullshit here.

Gets ticks in exponential random time intervals from exponential distribution with mu = 0.5

you can run it in the tester and save it to a file, and compare it with the usual ones (I did not save it to a file)

I have not yet done the cast symbols

Files:
ExpTicks.mq5  5 kb

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Gets ticks in exponential random time intervals from exponential distribution with mu = 0.5

you can run it in the tester and save it to a file, and compare it with the usual ones (I did not save it to a file)

have not done cast. symbols yet

Thanks, Maxim!)

Reason: