Can not use Freelance Service last 2 days. - page 4

Yordan Yordanov:

I have a question, a week ago I was banned because i have send a link to my product on the market to the customer. Now I understand it was not ok to do that. I talked with the service desk and they told me will lift the ban

so they did, I can send messages but can not apply for new jobs. Am I banned forever or not and if not for how long.  

There are the difference ways of banning:

• ban from the forum (and/or from mql5 portal incl Freelance);
  • or ban from Freelance only.

I think - admins only can check it.

How do I contact the admins?

Yordan Yordanov:
How do I contact the admins?

Using the service desk (the link is on your profile).
But sa far as I know - the service desk is working fror the financial issues only.

Yes they changed that the last week so now I cant ask anybody who can do something about that :) 

Yordan Yordanov:
Yes they changed that the last week so now I cant ask anybody who can do something about that :) 

"can not apply for new job" ... are you developer? Frelance realted?

I am not moderating Freelance and I can not check anything.
But you still can not apply for new job tomorrow so send PM to me, and I will try to contact with the admins.

Thanks I will.

As the people are continuing to ask for decompillation in Freelance (admins see it, banning those members and deleting those job) so it may be good for everybody to read this thread once again from the beginning.

..and once again,

• because the customers are continuing to attach decompiled codes for improvements in Freelance,
  • and the developers are continuing to be agreed to improved decompiled codes.

admins are banning from Freelance for that ... so please, read the thread from the beginning one more time - 

------------

Freelance, decompilation, the rules, examples of the decompiled code:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/203200 

Can not use Freelance Service last 2 days.
Can not use Freelance Service last 2 days.
  • www.mql5.com
I have been registered as a seller last 2 years, but last 2 days it looks like i can not use Freelance service...

Marco vd Heijden:

Yes well... 'Need to unlock it for unlimited use' is pretty clear to me.

What else did you have in mind?

:D

hi friends, i have the same problem from 2019.06.10, because i applied for a job that it seems he had a decompiled indicator as attachment.... just want to know is it a permanent ban?  because currently i spend my living from mql freelance... im so scaring now and service desk have no answer yet. 

Reason: