Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 795

Thank you, friends, for the evening. To tears...

Alexander_K2:
Thank you, friends, for the evening. Till tears...

So, is it the beginning or is medjesin far away?

Wizard is on his knees asking for something, anything at all...

He's mad about the MAs, because the NSs and super envelopes couldn't beat them.

I don't know, it's more basic than that.

I really have an idea, but it's just for the 1st class...

So I'm going to listen.

Renat Akhtyamov: Wizard on his knees asks to tell me something, at least something...

Sweetheart, on your knees please, tell me something! Let's catch up! It's like the grail is in every terminal....)))

To be honest, I'm skittish about Alexander's work on bringing the distribution to Markov's law, if I understand it correctly and have a concrete rationale for it.

The price is shaped by the volume, the actions of buyers and sellers, and the nature of the volume, and it is these values and not only these values that do what they do to the price, and distributions are a consequence of the behavior of the price. Consequently, the distribution will be what the price makes of it. Therefore no distributions and estimates of the price itself can be the cause, but are always the consequence. And to make a profit the cause for price changes should be estimated and not the consequence.

It's very important to understand what is the cause and what is the consequence. And very often researchers confuse the cause and try to make a forecast for the consequence. Hence the lack of proper result...... Look at the market soberly and without self-satisfied beliefs. Look at the market as it is, not as you want it to be .....

Mihail Marchukajtes: Look at the market soberly and without self-satisfied beliefs. Look at the market as it is, not as you want it to be .....

Highlighted is fulfilled.

Next?

But okay.

Buy low, sell high and vice versa is the norm?

I AM A_K2. Please do not confuse me with anyone else! And the pseudo-Mark process will show itself, oh, how it will show itself. But, there are people here who are tougher than me to bend ranks. We are waiting with the Grail. To each his own!

Renat Akhtyamov:

Highlighted accomplished

What next?

Next, I need to urgently find details or contact data ultrahd and clean their face. what the fuck? I still had 2 months paid :-( Bastards have merged .... and they didn't even say goodbye...

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Next, I need to find the details or contact data ultrahdS and clean their face. what the fuck? I still had two months paid :-( Bastards have merged.... and they didn't even say good-bye...

Everything will be fine.

Equipment/communication is most likely being shammed

Mihail Marchukajtes: Look at the market soberly and without self-satisfied beliefs. Look at the market as it is, not as you want it to be ......

Let's talk about contango...))

Vizard_:

Go on about the contango...))

Tram pam pam pam tuuu tuu pum pum pum... Tram pam pam pam, tu tuu pum pum pum :-), except I can tango now :-)

Reason: