Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 794

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Because you're a pain in the ass, you flunkies, I come here to get something useful, not to read you degenerates, you crap in all the threads, wherever you go.

If you have not seen in my posts even a little useful information, then I pity you. Because there is a lot of it. You do not agree with me, but that does not mean that I am wrong. To be honest, I did not see a single strong argument against my approach. The fact is that I am not a fool. After all, as you know only dead people and fools do not change their opinions, but I have not changed my opinion on any of my questions that I covered recently, because I have not heard a single valid argument in my error.

Meanwhile, I asked you a specific question. Once you get a model, how do you determine if it will dial in or not???? Let it work on the feedback loop. So it will work out its potential and then what good will it do....

Try to determine the correct model without the oscillation ....

Judging by your mood you made sure that your method sucks, and published earlier pictures are just coincidence and stable good results are out of the question. .......

The only way to determine the quality of the model is to let it work, but during this time it develops its potential and it's useless again...

Provide a convincing argument where I'm wrong and I'll agree with you, and while you have not done it, and insult me and other participants you have no right.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

That's for sure.

What do you need? Filter the market, and something useful, you might find. And then it's up to you)).

Yuri, in one of the threads rightly said, like 15 minutes ago

It's not to look, and cast aside already time.

However, will not be inspired, as I do not have it, for example.

Boring, but not everyone smokes...

So I read one of the best forum threads, by the way.

Judging by the cheerful mood I'm not the only one here drunk..... Not counting Max of course. I think he just got his period :-)

pssh zoo.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Pssh zoo.

That's exactly when you read your posts. You are asked specific questions and you have only two words and that's off-topic....

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Judging by the cheerful mood I'm not the only one drunk here..... Not counting Max, of course. I think he just has his period :-)

I'm drying breadcrumbs now. Then I'll get to beer.) Well, beer without vodka is money for nothing.

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Judging by the cheerful mood, I'm not the only drunk one here..... Not including Max, of course. I think he just has his period :-)

Drunk, stoned, whatever.

We should put the signs on Wikipedia:

"horny" - stoned.

"listen here" - drunk.

)))

Renat Akhtyamov:
Here I am reading, one of the best forum threads, by the way.

Honey, are you completely nuts?)

Renat Akhtyamov:

Yuri, in one of the threads correctly said about 15 minutes ago

This is not to look for, but to discard already time.

However there will be no inspiration, as I do not have it, for example.

It's boring, but not all of us have to smoke...

Here I am reading, one of the best forum threads, by the way

No inspiration? Go for the A_K2 system. Imho, very promising system, if you discard everything unnecessary. I think you made my real deals on Sber? And that was long before the "Theory and Practice".

And this thread perfectly illustrates what not to do. But it is possible that you will find something that you should not do.) Here, until I realized what Michael is doing - I missed the beginning and the middle. And somehow I can not get myself to read it all.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

No inspiration? Take up the A_K2 system. Imho, very promising system, if you put away everything unnecessary. You seem to have promoted my real deals on Sber? And that was long before the "Theory and Practice".

And this thread perfectly illustrates what not to do. But it is possible that you will find something that you should not do.) Here, until I realized what Michael is doing - I missed the beginning and the middle. And somehow I still can not get myself to read.

No, I have mine

And this thread is looking for

But I'm not surprised, forex has a lot, it's just done over the border.

It's time to know the honor and find the key ...

Reason: