Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 678

Aleksey Terentev:
A neural network makes predictions, if you teach it to predict. =) And it is more an estimate of the probability of the outcome, or the most probable outcome.
I think Yuri is trying to bring you to the point that in fact MO allows you to get an answer without developing an algorithm - what to do (will be). But this is as much a function as any strategy.

I really don't understand what he's trying to say... he wrote that his NS learns signals at the output, respectively the input are the usual chips

What kind of signals? Buy/Sell? Or what. It's not about anything and has taken up a lot of pages of nothing.

I already know perfectly well that you can teach the NS to do something different than the signals, for example you can use the Conditioning table.

Or in another way: I wrote what I was doing, and immediately understood everything... because I wrote in normal language. You think that Yuri is trying to make something clear, but in fact you do not understand anything, how can you even discuss something when the words can be understood in two or three ways?

This is called the art of misleading people, because any idea can be formulated so that it would be understood even by the most stupid person

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

because any idea can be formulated in such a way that even the dumbest person can understand it

Alexander_K2's favorite Feynman once said that "if you can't explain something simply, then you don't really understand it yourself.

I present it in simple, accessible language, without unnecessary terminology.

What you write about your developments, I confess, I also do not understand, because the text is full of a lot of terms, which you take from some articles in the Internet, which besides you few people have read, if not anyone. Well maybe 1-2 people.

So in terms of fog, you are our first expert. On the part of understanding the text, probably closer to the end of the list. I think that you simply lack a general education, because you are a humanitarian. Don't be offended, I do not understand anything in the humanities too, and I have no complexes about it).

Yuriy Asaulenko:

When you write: NS must be taught this and that, and not to predict, then you need to write what exactly, otherwise it looks like just theorizing

Because NS can be trained to do anything, so why write about it?

No one here, including Wizard, did not understand what you're talking about, that's why I said, be specific, please, if you want something to convey to someone

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

When you write: NS must be taught this and that, and not to predict, then you need to write what exactly, otherwise it looks like just theorizing

Because NS can be taught anything, so why write about it?

I said that if you want to convey something to someone, please be more specific - no one here, including Wizard

Maxim, it is written everywhere - NS is trained to determine the entry and determines the point of entry into the trade. Quotes are fed to the NS. It was clarified - NS is a substitute for logic, although this is clear from the context. How and what was discussed as recently as yesterday.

This design has actually been working for a couple of months now.

I've already communicated everything.)) Whoever wanted to, everyone has already figured it out, except you. I can't imagine what's unclear here.( Okay, what am I excusing myself, don't understand - read NS theory. If you don't want to understand - that's your business. If you want - everything is already chewed up in the subject. And I am writing not only for you.

Oops, everyone :) not a constructive conversation

I have a washing machine does the laundry, the washing machine feeds the things, to clarify that the washing machine is a substitute for hand washing, this design really works

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Oops, everyone :) not a constructive conversation

I have a washing machine does the laundry, things are fed into the washing machine, I will clarify that the washing machine is a substitute for hand washing, this design really works

Maxim, you're just jumping the gun, rolling the dice, hoping that something will add up from them. Very naive approach. You don't have to wait 2 weeks and quit right away. You could have not started at all or stayed on Reshetov's neuron. Well, that's not how things work. You picked up bits and pieces of something on the Internet, you have a poor understanding even of what you are doing. You have no time or desire to read books (you said so yourself).

I remembered an anecdote.

The Snow Queen enters Kai's room. Kai folds the ice letters.

- What word do you want to fold?

- "Happiness."

- And what letters do you have?

- L, O, P and A.

Okay, don't fight, my friends. Soon I'll start to make NeuralNet for VisSim and show you how to predict.

Alexander_K2:
Okay, don't fight, my friends. Soon I'll start working on NeuralNet for VisSim and show you how to predict.

I wonder how you imagine it? In a general way?

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I wonder how you imagine it? In general form?

On the input - the purest increments and not just any, but through a strictly defined deltaT. And the sum of these increments as the amplitude of probabilities. Having our stable distribution of increments and direction of the probability amplitude vector, the neural network should give ALL at the output.

All steel is total bullshit and no 60% should be an excuse for shame. I understand 60 degrees, but 60% accuracy is a shame, period.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Maxim, you're just jumping the gun, rolling the dice, hoping that something will come out of them. That's a very naive approach. You don't have to wait two weeks and quit right away. You could have not started at all or stayed on Reshetov's neuron. Well, that's not how things work. You picked up bits and pieces of something on the Internet, you do not understand even what you are doing. You have no time or desire to read books (you said so yourself).

I remembered an anecdote.

The Snow Queen enters Kai's room. Kai folds the ice letters.

- What word do you want to fold?

- "Happiness."

- And what letters do you have?

- G, O, P, and A.

it's called finding your opponent's weak spot instead of answering questions, but my questions haven't disappeared :)

sorry, but I'm too good a psychologist for that

Reason: