Points VS Pips - page 77

Artyom Trishkin:

Do you know the black difference between those who operate with points and those who borrow other people's words without understanding the essence of them, but thinking that everyone will think that the user of these words possesses some secret knowledge?

That we go shopping and you go shopping.

With us it is interpreted unambiguously. But of you (not personally, but of those who use Americanisms) one might think differently - maybe you are greedy, as an example?

No, it's not.)
Instead of figuring it out further, you move on to fantasies.

The Russian word is Pause = Pips.

but point != point_mt

Taras Slobodyanik:

no)
instead of figuring it out further, go into fantasy.

Russian word Point = English word Pips

but point != point_mt

Not at all. Point is Point.

Taras Slobodyanik:

Google English articles

What am I supposed to google? I've looked at some of the links, it's about other things, a lot of terms have been introduced into the dialogue, which are of no relevance here... If you don't understand what's being said there, don't direct everyone there thinking it's some kind of good answer. If you have something to say, say it, no need for references. And do not hide behind the English language.

Nikolay Ivanov:

What am I supposed to google? I've looked at some of the links, it's about other things, a lot of terms have been introduced into the dialogue, which are of no relevance here... If you don't understand what's being said there, don't direct everyone there thinking it's some kind of good answer. If you have something to say, say it, no need for references. And do not hide behind the English language

The best way to go about it is to use some images (in English).

https://www.google.com.ua/search?q=pips+forex&newwindow=1&client=opera&hs=Jjp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjq3uLn1_DkAhWm1aYKHYVkBSEQ_AUIESgB&biw=1546&bih=1033

pips forex - Пошук Google
pips forex - Пошук Google
  • www.google.com.ua
{"cb":3,"cl":3,"cr":6,"ct":9,"id":"w1fHttDL2O4NxM:","isu":"babypips.com","itg":0,"ity":"png","oh":328,"ou":"https://bpcdn.co/images/2011/03/14171218/pip-cheat-sheet-babypips.png","ow":640,"pt":"What is a Pip in Forex...

Nikolay Ivanov:

What am I supposed to google? I've looked at some of the links, it's about other things, and a lot of terms have been introduced into the dialogue, which are irrelevant here... If you don't understand what's being said there, don't direct everyone there thinking it's some kind of good answer. If you have something to say, say it, no need for references. And do not hide behind the English language.

Point=Pips
100point= 100pips.
Right?

Even the google translator translates the item as a point (one option).

By the way, this wikipedia article about the English point is not literate. I don't recommend reading it.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Point=Pips
100point= 100pips
Right?

Well it should be, only if the point is equal to a pip, why does the same entity have 2 different names, you need one.

Nikolay Ivanov:
By the way this wikipedia article about the English point is illiterate. I do not advise you to read it.

So you don't even allow for the idea that this Russian article is illiterate?

Taras Slobodyanik:

Russian word Point = English word Pips

I'm outta here....

Reason: